Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I mean

Generally I like her posts

But man

Seeing me as scum is just wtf

VOTE: AnthemBell

I think Bylamir is more likely scum but I. donā€™t like being top wagon I donā€™t want to die LOL

Also, based on what Iā€™ve seen, I think Anthem is also likely scum. I think Apo and Anthem are a wolf pair. I can find the quote if necessart, but I think Anthem suspected me for ā€œvoting Elizaā€ and didnā€™t specify anything else (even though I justified why I voted Eliza and replied to them with a message). Also, other ppl voted for Eliza, so I feel like that isnā€™t a good reason to vote me tbh.

Also also, Apo was defending them earlier calling them a ā€œLHFā€. Itā€™s possible that they are, but I see it being a cover imo.

Well duh, cause it isnā€™t you?

I

Literally want to murder Anthem

1 Like

If you guys want, I can try to retype what I basically had. It will be rather brief, but I can try to quickly summarize my thoughts. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Iā€™ll say right now, Iā€™m not a Wolf. I am fully town.

wait we have like a lot of time actually
VOTE: Bylamir
weā€™re going back pretend I didnā€™t say that

Have you cased them? Iā€™ve just been giving them the new player pass stick

VOTE: Anthem

Hereā€™s the vote to prove it!

Merpy, check this

Earlier u defended them calling them a LHF did you not? Did I miss something???

i was suspecting everyone on the wagon, not just you alone. i also voted you because you hadnt said much and your name was right there so i was like lets see where this leads

I wanted to add onto this, Kana was saying that Merpy wasnā€™t exhibiting behavior like she did in the previous FM game, but from what Iā€™ve seen sheā€™s been pretty much the same, except maybe a bit distracted? Though, I suppose that could be wolfy.

Calling them LHF is not necessary defending them

they can be both, imoā€¦ LHF and a wolfā€¦ meaning other wolves donā€™t wanna touch it

itā€™s mainly his sleep push into do nothing strat because he sleeps for 90% of the time that everyone else is online (timezone diff)
but it also means the one memorable thing heā€™s done was scummy

2 Likes

Theyre LHF, but their posts suck and their Eliza vote was in a bad spot

For some reason it isnā€™t letting me reply to your original message, but I trust Arturo, so I think theyā€™re a good choice for wizardhood.

1 Like

unfortunately LHF slots can sometimes roll mafia, thatā€™s why they get exeā€™d so much. If LHFs were always town they wouldnā€™t hang as low >.<