Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I feel like it is because you’re saying “oh they’re alive bc wolves think they’re an easy mislynch”. That’s an easy excuse for wolves to make imo

I trust Guava too, Guava can be a wizard for the next day period. You were a great Wizard Merpy. Thank you for listening to what I ask.

That

Only works in the late game

I didn’t want to vote sleep. Once you told me I wanted to vote sleep when I was trying to unvote, I decided to stick with it because I didn’t understand why it was bad.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m saying though. It feels like claiming someone is a LHF is a cop-out imo.

It’s day 2

There literally hasn’t been enough deaths to be like “Hey, why the fuck are you still alive”

That said, I do have the social skills debuff.

I can’t say for sure because this is my 3rd game of forum mafia, but I feel like it can work early on.

There is a reason I have you as wolf, but also at the shakiest one there. I really hope you shake out of it, but also won’t be surprised if you don’t

apo lock wolf

What can I say? I’m unpredictable.

You who that works for early on?

Achromatic

Ladd from Mafia Universe

Individuals who are so fucking accurate at mafia that they literally always get n1’d as town

Rose? Nah that’s super smart Townie vibes right there.

I assure you

The nyas are NAI

You will see when you look at the town game, lmao

Rose Lalonde is the most relatable Homestuck character

sorry I’m too used to being the least experienced person in the lobby I’m like “how could you possibly not know”
VOTE: MerpyDerpy

1 Like

putting this here in case i die today > last night i tracked kork but he got sniped by a vig so i didnt get any info

The funny thing about me making Rose my main forum avatar is that like

She would not fucking nya nearly as much as I do

No problems UNVOTE