Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I’m gonna read over things again and think my vote over

drops this
leaves

I still think Merpy is suspicious and it’s just unfortunate that she’s been busy and hasn’t really done anything big that changes my opinion since I dropped my read on her

brb for a bit, be back for eod (hopefully sooner)

1 Like

That votes just not right there pal.

why

You’ll understand after going to Hogwarts.

Merpy picked you after all :D

well she might be dead by then so I’d like a town case on her sooner than that

I’ll quickly write my original reads, but I won’t be able to quote things (would take me a long time). I can quote my sources if ppl ask me to tho! I think that will make my life easier:

Apo: Scum
She pushed on to Jormok, Kork, and Eliza without hesitation as she knew the outcome already (2 out of the 3 of them flipped town). Potentially defended Anthem? Still trying to understand that one. In summary, I don’t feel any better about her slot atm.

Jormok: Town (most townie)
He and I claimed wizards. We vouched. We cool.

Arturo: Town-Lean
The only reason my trust for Arturo went down slightly is they made a statement that went something like “scum tried to get Kork off the block” or whatever. It felt like scum Arturo was setting up for a D2 Kork push (not knowing they would be vigi killed). However, I still have Arturo as town-lean bc I don’t think this point is strong enough for them to be scum. It’s a possibility, but I think they’re more likely town tbh.

1 Like

Jasprosesprite^2 would though

Because Jasprose looked at inhibiting herself and went “Actually, nah fuck that. I’m going full chaos catgirl lesbian and that is going to be everyone else’s problem.”

Maximum sincerity

Highly doubt she will? I will fight against a Merpy push here.

These were basically my initial reads. I added the stuff about Anthem because I saw that I was backreading (I think that’s the term). If you need me to quote anything, that’s fine. I should be able to find the quotes I used earlier

will say. I would be pushing Kork today had he lived LOL

Lol

Lmao

I would of hard defended Kork too, or tried to, lmao.

why

Me and Guava, Destined to be enemies today. Both town though.

@Doodleshy if I survive this, target me. I might be able to help make sense of numbers for you. Since my role deals in them

I have a feeling you just won’t trust me this game, but I’m content with that. As long as we win as town, I don’t mind if you suspect me. I have done everything in my power to try and show you I’m town. There isn’t really anything else I can do unless I want to put a huge target on my back.

Nya