Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Can’t say very well tbh

I mean like

I generally just don’t like them

ban? ban?

1 Like

so same situation as this then apo?

The them refers to Anthem’s posts

Anthem I have no opinion of, I only just met them.

1 Like

or rather this portion of anthem’s read list

To clarify, I am not singling you out because you suspected Kork and Eliza. A lot of other ppl did too. That’s why they had votes. It was the manner in which you did it. Your word choice. I remember one of your quotes I found went something like “I’m fine if we vote either of them (Kork or Eliza)” or whatever. It showed like no hesitation or remorse like you knew your wolf partners weren’t in danger regardless of which one of them got voted off.

I can’t say this explanation gets you off my scum list rn since I did have to ask you to defend yourself, but I do appreciate you taking the time to defend yourself. Regardless of your alignment, I’m sorry for being very pushy on you. I’m just trying to do my part <3

Nya?

anthem suspects me despite not having any distinct reason other than “not seeing a lot from me”

Oh I just saw this…what? XD

Ok no more distractions, hopefully going to be here until day end

2 Likes

This is an even vaguer reason to vote me than I initally thought. I thought it was because I voted Eliza, but no. I guess I looked at Anthem funny lol. Yeah I feel better voting them now. I would’ve believed Anthem’s push on me more if they had a reason, but the lack of a reason feels wolfy. I’m sorry if I’m wrong.
VOTE: AnthemBell

I was so right on “If I’m away from thread for more than 10 minutes it becomes unreadable nonsensory” :skull:

Alright, I’m back. I see not much has changed.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Just don’t leave thread

AnthemBell (5): Jormok, Kanave, Apocryphal, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy
Bylamir (1): Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): Forsaken_Employee
guavagudetama (1): YoubutWorse
Kanave (1): AnthemBell
MerpyDerpy (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (4): Demisha, Drinks, scoot, Bylamir

1 Like

Mashing almost certainly taught me bad habits

But idc

what info would we get from voting anthem?

wait what

1 Like

naur goodbye
VOTE: AnthemBell