Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING

1 Like

yeah that’s crazy
anthem probably went in wolf chat like “y’all can bus me” :sob: :sob:

1 Like

So when is everyone else going to talk about their role actions? That’s kind of the reason I joined this and it just feels like the last game I was in.

cuz like what is thissssss

Tempted to just leave my vote on Anthem so people don’t call me wolfy if they happen to flip wolf but in truth idrc about that wagon

people aren’t going to be talking about their role actions until it becomes like
immediately important
otherwise mafia’ll just snipe the people who reveal their info

1 Like

I basically don’t have one LOL
Ruby knows me well

You can literally make stuff up since we don’t know what roles are, there’s really no reason not to.

then you’re feeding town false info

3 Likes

i feel like there’s other wagons that are more fruitful than anthem’s
like if anthem flips wolf who else is connected in that?
and if they’re town??

it’s two sides of the same coin, net zero

1 Like

tbh i can’t really think of a wagon whose flip would spew others wolf except like Kana and Apo but those are both bad votes for the current game state even if I hypothetically strongly believed they were wolves

I don’t think false info is necessarily a bad thing. You can lie for the greater good.

If we think Anthem is wolf and wants to be bussed, should we try to predict who they were trying to protect, so we know who we should focus on next?

Because I feel like there would be a reason to want to be bussed.

I think Bylamir’s a degree shadier than Anthem, so I’d prefer him axed.
They both have ugly spots in history so I’m not “Kill Bylamir to save Anthem” though.

In the event people do the 1 hour shuffle.
VOTE: Bylamir

1 Like

wait how is voting kana/apo bad for gamestate

While I implied it can be a bad thing, I didn’t mean to say it was always bad, but it can definitely go the wrong way and it’s a bit of an RNG risk

Can go well and can go disastrously bad

Unless you want to draw attention to yourself, lying about mechanical stuff seems sketchy.
There are cases where there can be a benefit, but those all have prerequisites.

1 Like

Ah, okay, I was about to say. I like to lie a lot as either alignment so I was very wary.

1 Like