Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I don’t think I’m playing all that differently from sorc 17er?

Are there typically no roles in forum games?

oh oops I quoted the wrong part XD

I assume that to mean we’ll need to use social reads more than role claims. No ego to save us here :pensive:

2 Likes

Hit Immo before EoD you got this :mew_heart:

1 Like

you should read my more recent games tbh, I think you’re stuck on past Kana who never left thread and breathed this game in and out

Hyperbolic Champs Chamber

1 Like

You’re newer than half of the players in this lobby, you’re a new player

literally
I finished a champs game in f3 last night you think I have the energy to hyper post here kek

nvm they were town in that game (unless i am completely misremembering)
was teh last game we played together silent hill?

maybe? I’ve played qutie a few games since then but I haven’t seen you around

Ok hold up everyone this is MEGASUS
I have never seen Kanave use kek before kill her IMMEDIATELY this is not the Kanave I know

4 Likes

Kek

it’s not my fault datte datte warukunai mon I was thinking about demi asjhkdjhkasdghjk

2 Likes

:ant:

i have this mental image of you in my mind being SUPER uncertain and cautious as a wolf and not wanting to solve or do anything much at all

but even looking at that game that wasnt the case

there was that one hydra game in like may but that one was over super quick (#townsweep)

1 Like

idk they say lesbians move fast right

1 Like

I mean there are but we’re not going to have like, a raw ego in a game like this ya know?

2 Likes

everyone has a role so each individual role can only do so much

1 Like

If you want I can link my most recent scum games where I basically coasted by in both of them :skull:
I think i’m actually fairly polarized I just don’t roll scum enough for people to notice ahkjlsdkjhasjkhd