Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Oh sorry that was supposed to be in response to Anthem saying they voted me for a reaction.

1 Like

unfortunately unless yalls roles are more info heavy than what weā€™ve seen flip, itā€™s probably going to stay that way. Like it or not weā€™re playing forum mafia :pensive:

1 Like

am cool with doodleshy dying, bylamir i sitll feel incredibly null about lke i keep reading their posts but none actually mean anything to me

guava can die
i think kanave is town? was thinking about the last game I played with them where they were scum and there was a huge tonal difference

drinks had a few towny posts but I could be convinced on
demi i need to get a better look on i havent made the connection between posts and them in my brain
apo can die
scoot is towny
merpyderpy is a townlean but still pretty high up there

Kiiruma
Stay tuned, the day of reckoning will come, the record will be straight.
Stay tuned.

jormok i remember having asmall townlean but i forget why, could be convinced on
anthem im still townreading and no one can stop me

2 Likes

im reading their meta rn iā€™ll get back to you on this

1 Like

my role has potential for info? which is what iā€™m going to use tonight, but i have kinda already wasted mybest ability so RIP to that

2 Likes

yeah im just telling people donā€™t expect to get to follow the cop or anything, we still need to solve socially

2 Likes

Post canā€™t be empty pog.

1 Like

:skull:

2 Likes

yaya ofc

thereā€™s no reason to out info unless its actively helping town like, when you out it.

After more reflection I just donā€™t see this to be the case. Sheā€™s been trying to get other people involved, stating opinions on people early on.

To be fair, until mid-today itā€™s been hard to have a solid grasp on your spot because thereā€™s not been much to go off of. I donā€™t think sheā€™s the odd one of the case for not pushing you. Personally I was really blank for you as well earlier on.

1 Like

What wagons do you care about mrs. ā€œnot voting 2h from eodā€

(oh youā€™ve voted since then iā€™ll just shut the fuck up now-)

2 Likes

This isnā€™t a ā€œKana is goodā€ read as much as it is a statement of ā€œAnthemā€™s perception of Kana does not align with my own.ā€

:shrimp:

2 Likes

idk when kanas been blank on me i feel like she pushes just to have some info yaknow

Oh I should probably say Iā€™m playing Omega Strikers. I am checking in periodically after matches in case I am needed for something. Ping me if u need something!

mrs? when did demi get married /j

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

Nya