Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I haven’t rlly read into Scoot too much this game. I’d say they’re null for me. They haven’t done anything to raise any red or green flags for me

My goal for D3 is to look into the players I haven’t filtered posts for

IMO deaths out of our control are negative value, so unless someone claims to be the cause of that then I’d prefer the able (if any) people heal him.

1 Like

Maybe I’m not reading this correctly, but how would claiming to burn Scoot make it better?

This seems to be the common thought process. What am I missing?

would mean it (supposedly) would be coming from town
its not better and to me still not ideal but it’s also not the worst

if its never claimed we can then assume that it was very likely to have come from scum instead of town

so if someone claims it
we basically know who to blame for it (meaning we can look into it bc i still think scooty is a weird choice for that)
and we know that it isnt 100% from scum

Damn, that’s rough, 2 misexes

1 Like

Don’t really know what else to say tbh

1 Like

How do we know it’s not from scum?

Yeah that’s valid. I’m hoping to read into some ppl I haven’t looked into in hopes of getting a hit

if it is claimed, it still COULD be, but if it isn’t claimed, we have reason to assume that HAS to be from scum

1 Like

we keep misexeing people and with how silent thread is I think we’re going to continue unless we re-eval our reads

for example (while I will be looking at these people myself)

do we have good reasons to think guava is town, do we have good reasons ot think kiiruma is town, do we have good reasons to think merpyderpy is town, do we have good reasons to thinkbasically anyone is town

and the prime thing is GOOD reasons. bc while i do have A reason to read merpyderpy as town, it’s not really a good one. sheeping others or using meta (in most circumstances ftr, meta can be a good reason sometimes) isn’t a very good reason

let’s actually start some discussion over slots more than 12 hours before EoD

I wanna hear thoughts on guava personally, but also drinks, demi, jormok, and kiiruma (other people on bylamir wagon)

i wanna hear thoughts on anthem because I know that I personally don’t have a really GOOD reason to townread them. I know some people scumread them, I want people to re-eval (and I will be doing the same) to try and get a better idea of their alignment because this is a slot im stuck on and it was yesterdays CW to a town

now, can i get a HOORAH frmo the town because while we aren’t doing amazingly right now we can CERTAINLY schmoove past this point and win. only wolves die past this point.

1 Like

now im gonna do none of this rn bc its late for me and im super fucking tired
but i dont want people giving up and feelilng lost
there’s still work to be done and there’s still a game to be won

1 Like

1 Like

HOORAH
i think it’s a lot harder to get good reasons but maybe analyzing wagons or EoD would reveal anything good for us to use?

2 Likes

his ability is not town

he used his ability on me
I’m definitely a wizard now.
this is not town

jormok was a part of the bylamir wagon…

i burned scoot. hes been null for me this entire game. ngl, wasnt expecting the apo night kill. it seems weird to me. i think i wouldve expected jormok or smth because i feel liek most people have been town reading him and there was some sus thrown on apo previous day. maybe if scum knew her role, but i feel like bylamir’s ability wasnt that threatening and prolly shouldnt have warrented a night kill over a pretty trusted player.

1 Like