Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

OH, I also give them a fake ability to claim, I love what the fake ability is. They do not have to listen to it whatsoever.

If they did, that’d be mean.

Especially with what I have as the current “ability”.

I am assuming this is what is causing Guava to panic, as perhaps they are unaware they don’t have to listen to this new ability that I have given them.

Y’all are so quiet, it’s like… 3 pm almost. Where is everyone?

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING BIG AND I FORGOR IF SOMEONE MENTIONED IT. WE HAVE TO GET RID OF A WOLF TODAY!

If we are under the assumption there is 4 wolves. (There is 4 non-town so very likely)
We currently have 7 town alive. We lose Scoot today (which I think is a wolf so we’re good, but I wanna math it out for once.) We lose scoot (If Somehow he is town, which again, I doubt?) and whoever we Exe. If we miss, again, that leaves 5 town to 4 wolf. They night kill. 4 to 4, town lose.

Today is a big day. Much bigger than I anticipated! And All of y’all are being all lazy!

(fuck this means I have to hard defend myself if Guava gets a group and comes after me, smh smh smh)

I literally can’t if I could I would

I understand you didn’t lie about your role but there’s no way this shit comes from a town role what is this

I DON’T BELIEVE YOU

crying

no I got the memo I just didn’t think being a wizard was secretly a curse

that’s definitely part of it but the whole wizard thing feels scummy
like I feel like this is obviously a bad thing that you shouldn’t be giving to people you’re townreading

wait what
oh but we’re technically not in lylo because Scoot is on fire

1 Like

We are technically not in lylo, yes.

I gave it to you, so you’d town read me, and that you would know what it is I do. I trust you. We can form a good town core with Merpy, cause your reaction seems very genuine to me.

I trust Merpy for similar reasons, cause it just fits in their personality to go along with my shenanigans if they are town.

This was my expected reaction from you, tbh. It makes me fully 100% trust you.

1 Like

??
you gave it to me because merpy said to
it was incredibly clear that I was already townreading you this can’t be your actual reason

I mean, I had no obligation to give it to you, even with what Merpy said. I could of picked someone else.

Hmm, honestly there’s not much to go off rn.
Like I can’t exactly make good reads day 1 of a game, this is tiring.
Yet people are speaking about actions and all.

Do yall have like multi-use day actions which immediately process or something?

Tbh if not you, it would of been Apo, and that would of been a hilarious flip of just seeing Apo being a wizard.

1 Like

@guavagudetama why did you immediately vote Jormok for RVS and claim they’re not town?
It seems a bit weird to do right out of the gates of the game.

1 Like

It makes sense, with context. I trust it.

But there is no context, has guava since elaborated what they were attempting to do?
Was it to reaction test some people?
Or was it that frustration to do with the day action about wizard stuff I remember being talked about earlier today.

I know my posts haven’t exactly been useful but honestly D1 of a game is never easy, so I’m having to try and make reads with little to go off

1 Like

yes.