Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Not particularly but I also would not want to die, y’know?
It’s kinda like when Sha-Ming or Shigemichi use Obfuscate, it doesn’t necessarily make them gnosia, they’re just trying to get suspicion off themselves
It would be better to put suspicion on someone else but I don’t think that’s the scummy thing Doodle has done LOL

My thing about Doodle is that they have… no reads presumably? But I could be wrong
If they have scumreads they should be pushing one like, now

I’m in the same position I was in the previous game played.

Also if I may, why would I do this play and then immediately proceed to admit everything and put all the cards on the table as wolf?? Wouldn’t I just… Keep doing it as scum?

1 Like

No real like just make up another number

I came into this game expecting the roles to, like, do stuff and people to talk about them. It’s the only reason I joined and then someone tells me “people aren’t going to talk about their roles” so… Yeah, I’ve got nothing.

All I’ve got is my vote, and it’s a vote for town. Maybe if I get to final five I’ll have a brain blast like last time.

Though I guess I’ve got my role, too.

I would like to hear from you, though. Why exactly do you want to exe Jormok? Can you, like, spell it out in understandable, idiot-proof words? What does being a wizard do?

wha? I did that to prove I am, same with merpy, lmao.

tf is this shit? smh, why it gotta be a real one.

was doing a larp, am here now.

let’s do this thing!

yes it is?

I AM TOWN

We don’t save scoot imo.

No, I make people into wizards. I do more than that which I will reveal if I get pushed hard. I shouldn’t though.

Merpy thinks it’s a green flag though, like a “your top town” flag iirc.

hi

What does a wizard have to do! <3

eating food, doing HW, but eyes will be here occasionally now

can you explain what your ability does jormok?

the wizard one? or the other one?

wizard one

I turn people into a wizard :slight_smile:

this is a joke answer, but technically true

Basically… I pick someone, they have to roleclaim as a wizard if they wanna role claim (this includes not being able to say what it is you can do). I am quite open about who I pick, so people don’t freak out too much… Seems Guava missed that memo.

On the plus side, With how I am doing things, Guava gets to pick the next Wizard!

My other ability is much better, this one is just a meme thing. I love it.

shadow wizard money gang

We love casting spells.