Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

holy shit D brain blast

THE TEA HAS ARRIVED

1 Like

TEA TIME TEA TIME

Is nobody going to acknowledge how Jormok knows the number of non-town roles??? Like he just kind of dropped it and weā€™ve been operating off of it. What if, and this is a crazy idea, Jormok knows because heā€™s evil??? And he knows thereā€™s three other evils???

2 Likes

Oh right that reminded me that I was going to read into the ppl I didnā€™t get a chance to yet. Ty!

I think this was mentioned before, yes.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the thing: Myself and several other people did acknowledge this. I can try and find the posts where we talk about it if it helps you!

I appreciate your read though! Thank you for sharing!

I will say, thank you for bringing this back up, as it is kinda important and not something that should be forgotten.

1 Like

Also, do we know how much time we have? I donā€™t see a timer ;-;

Iā€™ve read through the entire thread and thisā€¦ hasnā€™t happened?

Like, it would make sense for four to exist, so it could be a guess or a real ability, but likeā€¦ Heā€™s so adamant about it, and I personally find it a bit suspicious when you add the details of his ability.

1 Like

This happened on D1 for reference. I recommend filtering Jormokā€™s posts. It is around where he started claiming to be Hagrid and some other wizard stuff. I understand missing it though! There was a lot of fluff in D1 posts imo lol

Thereā€™s only been about 200 posts this game so far, genuinely havenā€™t seen that.

Because it is my passive. I am adament there is 4 non-town. I am one of the 7 confirmed town left in the game. If I die here this will be throwing the game.

So until Iā€™m convinced otherwise, Iā€™m putting this here.

VOTE: Jormok

Merpy, Kiiruma has been targetted by an ability that makes them believe that this is Day one, and all other posts have not happened yet this game.

1 Like

I think you donā€™t know what throwing is.

1 Like

I understand the concern, and it is arguably suspicious. Especially now knowing how his ability works. However, I wouldnā€™t use the term ā€œadamantā€. This word conveys that he is actively insisting on it. In actuality, he mentioned it once on D1, and I think that was it (could be wrong)? I donā€™t recall him mentioning it after that point. I understand the confusion though because we as a group have brought it up several times to analyze the claim :+1:

If you are town, voting me out here is a lost game for town. I am town.