Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

It is the text-book definition of throwing, as this game is solvable.

If we vote out a town here, we threw.

So, honestly Iā€™m just surprised Iā€™m not a wagon as Iā€™m used to being one early D1 just to put pressure on myself. Iā€™ll try and keep up and make reads, Iā€™ll be on mobile for a bit.

!

1 Like

ā€¦ I love you doodle, but itā€™s so you, lmao.

Like, this is a stretch, even for you.

From your POV, you know your alignment. We donā€™t. Weā€™re uninformed. This isnā€™t really a good argument in your favor tbh

2 Likes

I am fully aware of this.

1 Like

I even did the math and explained how bad a misvote here is. Town loses at a misvote.

Okay. Just making sure :+1:

Did you do the math? I mustā€™ve missed that post :thinking:

Well I also know Iā€™m a misvote, but youā€™re still pushing it. If you really want to kill scum, maybe focus on someone else.

1 Like

this

Respectfully, this back-and-forth wonā€™t get us anywhere. I recommend we give out reads. I plan on going through and reading the ppl who I havenā€™t filtered yet

Oops I didnā€™t fully quote the post ;-;

Doodle, since you lied about your ability, unlike myself, what is it that you do? Since you were so desperate for role claims on the previous days.

The only real read I have is I believe YBW is very town. Though a case could be made that they werenā€™t killed and that might be strange, but I think thatā€™s a stretch.

1 Like

I deny roleblocks and negative effects.

1 Like

Anyway you can confirm this?

Sorry, I deny false info, not roleblocks.