Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

wait

w!Demi

why

Demi is literally the one player i’m mega against killing today

I’m joking
well sort of
I do think Demi would kill the people she doesn’t know very well but I’m not scumreading her for that lol

if Etha were in this game though I would push on her for these kills

1 Like

okay but tbh the only people I think wouldn’t do that are you and i tbh

you’d be on the chopping block but you’re lower on it and we’re in lylo so oop

ugh i though we’d have one more day >.<

Is anyo0ne claiming ethier of the NKs tonight or should we assume they’re both scum

well
I think YBW would have died before Apo for a lot of people tho cuz Apo’s been active in MI for a while
I don’t think the kills this game were personal though they’re all relatively explainable

1 Like

I mean, don’t speak too soon lol

but yeah until someone claims we can assume they were both scum

1 Like

I should claim my ability

basically, I have a compulsive visit. The first time I visit a person, their non-factional abilities fail on me. The second time I visit someone, they’re roleblocked.
n1 visit was Kiiruma
n2 visit was Scoot
n3 visit was Jormok
I also visited Kanave last night as part of an item got from another player, but I’ll let them claim that when they get on

and like I said, my flavour is Akito Shinonome from hit game Project Sekai ft. Hatsune Miku.

4 Likes

Wow our abilities are pretty similar lmao
I am Violette from One Step From Eden, I also had a compulsive visit but instead of my stuff triggering when I visit people, I could choose one of three abilities to use when visiting I’ll claim the rest after other people claim

3 Likes

Okay, it’s lylo, I’ll spill on what my other thing does.
I investigate if someone has KP.

2 Likes

Can only do this on odd nights.

so what did you see?

Did kork N1, cause like, I wanted to confirm him, and the hard cover him if he did have KP. Cause usually you’d like about that, ya know?

1 Like

Kana has KP

1 Like