Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Demi is Wizarded

1 Like

This is correct! Itā€™s very unrealistic I can ever use it but I do have kp lmao

I wanted to see if you were ever joking about the dayvig, or if you were hinting at like, nightviging people

2 Likes

Like I get to investigate this specifically ā€œsomeone has/had the ability to killā€

It wasnā€™t intended to be a soft but yeah ig it works as one lmao

No Bestie, What?

I also wan to remind people that the wolves have seen some of our role cards, and could be bluffing around that

2 Likes

It me :wave: :blush:

2 Likes

posts cant be empty

1 Like

Oh fuck

Guava is mega town DONUT touch :doughnut:

2 Likes

Anthem was my other conf read but :skull:

Either double attacked or it ignored protection, under normal circumstances they should not be dead :sob:

I didnā€™t scumlean Anthem yesterday, but I did think they were null. (I say this bc I initally thought they were wolf-lean unless I am mixing them up with Kiiruma). Was gonna use Scootā€™s flip to determine if they were town or wolf.

HOLY SHIT PROJECT SEKAI WOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

I hinted at my role previously, but Iā€™ll reveal it now:
I am Aqua from Konosuba. Iā€™m the town healer! I use my water magic to heal ppl at night!
N1 - Arturo
N2 - Jormok
N3 - Arturo
Something Important to Note: If I heal somebody who is considered God-class, my heal fails
^^I donā€™t think I encountered this problem. If I have, I wasnā€™t informed.

2 Likes

Probably so you donā€™t heal yourself

1 Like

Able to Self Heal
Heal Autofails if targetting god

mfw

(she probably couldnā€™t self target anyways i assume but that would be a funny interaction ajklhsdhkjlasjhkdljhkds)

Good morning everyone.

1 Like