Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Well, are we revealing who we are now? Oh, my, I guess I must expose myself.

I used my one shot tonight hoping to snipe and I failed, seeing as there were two deaths last night. I apologize.

3 Likes

I’d also like to apologize if anybody targeted me with anything that gave me information at night. I’m blind, thus I cannot see.

1 Like

I am your town shopkeeper :wave: :grin:

Every day I choose someone to visit my traveling shop that night, who the evils learn about. They’re safe from attacks that night, during which I can offer them a variety of items. If I sell an item to an evil person, I restock by the next night. I never restocked any of items so I know my first two visits were goodies.

3 Likes

Everyone has claimed except Demi who already knows my fullclaim so here we go!

Ability 1: compulsive visit another player, non consecutive, Ability 2 fails if this fails
ability 2: when you visit choose one of these to do, can’t choose again till you’ve chosen all 3

Gain trinity if the visit succeeds (used on Drinks last night)
Protect player from all killing actions (used on Demi n2)
Redirect all Killing actions that target you onto your target (used on Anthem N1)

Ability 3: Exchange 3 Trinity for a kill. This kill Cannot be prevented in any way.

2 Likes

Since no one claimed something that increases charges, that means to use Trinity the game would have had to last to n7 :skull:
Ruby clearly wanted me on sleep gang

2 Likes

I READ THIS AND HOPED THAT IT MEANT SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME CHARGES :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I can give you(r credit card) charges :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

why isn’t Mana Steal in your shop :angry:

I have to import that, it takes time :sob:

I Almost just meme voted you but its lylo that would be bad :sob:

all right let me see if I understand you here

:eyes:

1 Like

The Limbus Company ability is already public because of Hazard’s role, idk if Demi has moree than that though ahjsdkhjasd

Not that Demi was a part of it

everyone else has claimed

@Demisha
I sent you the image of Melffy Rabby please respond

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh

oh well
GOOD THING THEY HIT THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME STUFF LAST NIGHT :salandit_laugh:

1 Like

I’ll be real, I did not trust you two going into the night.