Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

So either Drinks and Guava are wolf or they’re both mech town and Guava has just been doing questionable decisions throughout the game

<3

Drinks could still be wolf from my pov but I’ve been townreading them the whole game lol

1 Like

Look at her she is literally green it’s indisuptable

2 Likes

I didn’t kill anyone!!!

1 Like

Okay this is how I solve this @Drinks @guavagudetama give me your thoughts on both Merpy and Doodle as slots

I think Merpy is scum but at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if I was wrong LOL my only 99% confident sr is Jormok – it’s mainly process of elimination at this point because I trust D, Kana and Drinks but I still can’t shake how w!Merpy her d1 posts were
D is my top town everything they’ve done is very “town doodle who is bored because the game isn’t what they wanted” – they’ve purposefully lied to shake up the gamestate but I’ve seen them do that as town in other social deduction games, I don’t think this is out of the ordinary

It’s possible Arturo was left alive for a frame, but I haven’t really seen anyone push on to Arturo aside from you. :thinking:

Yes. Filter Ruby and Kat’s posts. You’ll be able to see the vote counts.

Why? I would feel more comfortable talking out who we vote especially since if one of us mis-votes this game ends.

I would like to talk it out first. I also want to take some time to reread your posts and Demi’s posts. Along with everyone else’s.

you’re refering to Jormok/Merpy right

it woulda been funny

i stg if a second person says me/demi imma lose it

1 Like

especially if I was right

yeah

Wait what? I’m confused now ;-;

Demi has a chat with me and they literally didn’t know who was dead at night
girl doesn’t know the public info there’s no shot shes informed :sob:

1 Like

btw you mentioned using an item on me, are you able to/willing to claim what that did

assuming it doesn’t benefit scum for it to be public