Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I never said I killed, Jormok was the one that said that.

Not Voting (7): Demisha, Doodleshy, Drinks, guavagudetama, Jormok, Kanave, MerpyDerpy

Today is LyLo (if anybody votes incorrectly, the game will immediately end)

Votes are locked

Majority is 4 with 7 alive

1 Like

Post can’t be empty.

I didn’t “shoot” anyone. If I DID the one dead rn would be you, Merpy.

what the fuck

<putanythingthatssuperlonghere>

enclose somethign in angle brackets

I won’t remember that, thanks!

It registers as an HTML tag and then get purged to prevent CSS attacks

Okay

Once Drinks answers too I’ll have a good enough solve for the rest of the day

I’m still on the Merpy/Jormok train, btw.

Lots of people agreed with me, they were just too tunneled on someone else they were more uncomfortable with at the moment

1 Like

Considering it is LYLO, is there anything I can say to defend myself? Before, I did not mind if you suspected me, but now the stakes are a little different. I, by no means, am going to force your hand to trust me. However, it is in both of our interests if you hear me out. I am town. I believe I have explained my D1 posts, but I can re-explain them if you would help you. I am okay talking out my slot with you if it makes you feel better.

Can you explain why if you don’t mind me asking?

Okay, just to clarify our situation a bit, if a town votes incorrectly the game ends, right? So the only way that the game continues after a vote is if a wolf voted or town voted correctly, yeah?

I got confused because you apologized for their being 2 deaths. Your ability is also apparently called “1-shot” which sounded like a pew-pew shot.

Because I targeted you with it.

From my understanding, yes. That is how it works. No one has voted yet though because we want to talk out our suspicions. We have until tomorrow to reach an agreement

Yeah, because I didn’t prevent either of them.

1 Like