Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

d1 it doesn’t end the game, meaning all of the wolves aren’t in a situation where if they were all online they’d all insta hammer together

What are you trying to say? I don’t quite understanding :thinking:

Couldn’t she have lied?

1 Like

It benefits wolves a bit at the upside of making the game more PBP friendly, but ethier way town SHOULDN’T vote in LYLO until they are certain anyway, it just forces town to also play correctly

Then the kill would still have been from a wolf

1 Like

Oh I get it, because if there was one more misexe they’d have quorum no matter what so if a townie misvotes they’re given the commodity/guarantee of “if a townie misvotes system just makes all wolfs pile on that, with it being majority day ends, wolves become majority and they win next day bc majority”

But doesn’t that only make sense in a full vanilla game as well?

1 Like

Yeah, but you said with such confidence that it WASN’T her, even though it’s completely possible she just lied.

What if two wolves get night killed or something like that?

What is PBP?

Yes and No, if Ruby is announcing LYLO it mans that we’re in that situation, or that the alternative is so unlikely that it doesn’t matter.

Play by post

1 Like

Just curious about that confidence. Do you have other info that backs you up on your assertion?

1 Like

Everyone has claimed to not do the kill except demi, so unless she claims it, it was done by a wolf

Demi claimed not to do the kill

The Kill was done by a wolf, because even if Demi did it she didn’t claim it

1 Like

I’ve literally said already that I’m accepting a loss if Demi is wolf. Her d1 was obv town, her d2 was meh but still not really anything i’d consider sus, and her night chat was INCREDIBLY pure, I’m not executing Demi under any circumstances here

1 Like

alright

1 Like

delayed all actions on you by a cycle
so like if you had been attacked you weren’t

if she knows who died
she can pretend she doesn’t

yeah I’m. not voting you today don’t worry about that
I’m still suspicious of you but not enough to lock my vote on you when someone like Jormok is still here

??

2 Likes

yet

read Hazard’s flip, they shared a Neighborhood, and the abilities were tied to the neighbor hood and not the players. I joined through “Form A new Room” and saw their previous actions in it

1 Like

If there’s a delay’d attack on me we’ve already lost the game bc even if we hit a wolf we lose 2 tomorrow and its parity

hm