Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Yes, that said please don’t vote before first announcing it to thread at least

1 Like

Ohhhhhh okay. I understand now. Thank you for clarifying!

So if someone wanted to they could play a game of Russian Roulette. Good to know.

This is not foreshadowing.

They could, but I wouldn’t recommend it. One wrong vote costs us the game.

What does targetting me with your ability do again? You said it was like a protect or something?

Anyone who visits you can’t be killed.

1 Like

If a towny votes another towny we lose, unless a wolf has voted elsewhere already

1 Like

Ah I see. Thank you for explaining! :+1:

if f5 of merpy and Demi wolves, and Jormok Drinks and you town, then if Merpy votes Demi, you don’t lose on Jormok voting Drinks, you’re just all throwing

1 Like

more realiistcally it can matter if we have a crossvote going and a wolf votes the other wolf, then we’re allowed to have a misvote aswell, we lose if the amount of wolves who haven’t voted is enough to put a towny over basically

Why are votes locked anyways in this situation? That’s so wolf sided

If they can use bluff voting to their advantage

because otherwise you get situations where the game is won depending on when people are online

By the way, I’m sure people have already figured this out but I’m going to spell it out just in case. The second kill last night was definitely done by mafia, since nobody has owned up to the second killing. Not sure what that info does for us, but thought I’d say it.

Only exception is if it was Demi who has been forced to claim wizard or whatever. If I am right about how that ability works.

1 Like

Isn’t that true even on D1 though? Yet votes aren’t locked then

The alternatve is Townies voting someone and then insta unvoting to try to trick wolves into outing trying to hammer, trust me its a VERY good change

yes but d1 it doesn’t matter nearly as much

It wasn’t Demi, she claimed to me last night

She has the same abilties as Hazard