Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

sometimes you lose the luck battle right at the beginning (you roll bad teammates)

it’s not how you acted in
uh
what was the game where I got you ML’d
wild west?

the game I got you ML’d you weren’t acting like this

I lost in RPS :( Also you’re here now, cool. Amazing.

Yep

Same?

Valid Argument.

1 Like

I didnt like talk at all in that

Saving that.

1 Like

I’ll wait until drinks is back to say the stuff, since we have enough people here to be… warrented? idk

it’s on my homebrew table
I wanna host drww in MI some time soon
Doodle has really wanted to play for a while but no one wants to play in the main server anymore (me included)

also take this into account: I’m actually playing with people I know this time? The first FM game I literally ONLY knew you

Also if mafia bot represented our skill in Mafia I’d be able to find all of the wolves by sheer luck through a dumb question.

Jormok (4): Kiiruma, Apocryphal, Drinks, Bylamir
guavagudetama (2): Demisha, Kanave
sleep (2): Jormok, Kork
Kork (2): guavagudetama, ElizaThePsycho
ElizaThePsycho (1): AnthemBell

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Hazardwaste, MerpyDerpy, scoot, YoubutWorse

1 Like

This is like a mash but worse

Only a few people are actually trying, most people are midgame to lategame players, so most people aren’t really doing anything, and we have less than six hours left to make a decision as to who kill

Also two people are basically openwolfing, but a part of my brain is just like “They’re both going to flip town, I’m going to look so fucking dumb”

Absolute Bluh Moment

1 Like

then we can’t really take “how you act” into account
popcorn wolfia is a completely different format and you know it

VOTE: None

If I recall correctly, I wasn’t called on to give reads immediately in AMQ. This gave me time to formulate reads based on other ppl’s reads/ppl I trusted. I did this because it was my first actual mafia game, and I didn’t know a majority of the people. In summary, I didn’t really think for myself in AMQ until mid-to-late game. Now that I have developed more of a read style and know the player list better, I feel more confident in having my own reads (even if ppl disagree with me).

That said, it is D1. I specified on my read list that it is bound to change. Call it a cop-out if you want, but I would be lying to say my list won’t change if new, game-changing information surfaces.

that’s Sleep

1 Like

Rather not risk the Jormok death, I don’t think he’s wolf.

Thanks homie

VOTE: Sleep

1 Like

I think this is. a really bad decision but I want you to be able to vote what you want LOL