Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

So you vote… sleep? Interesting, good, good.

I’m a simple man, I want my pillow and bed.

And I need Jormok alive to tuck me in.

1 Like

Well, that’s two who joined me on this… Why?

1 Like

If you would like to discuss this further Kana, ask me anything! I will try my best to clarify my actions or thoughts. :+1:

In my opinion, even though there should be a exe everyday, I don’t really want to exe someone D1 all that much due to me wanting people a chance to like actually play the game. My honest opinion

Optimal = Boring.

I wanna be adventurous and try goofy shit over just going sweat on the win.

Consider:

Violence is based and you knew you had a chance of dying day 1 when you agreed to play

contradicting statements bsfr

you all had a chance to play the game hello? except Bylamir who literally wasn’t told day was starting

1 Like

And? I don’t mind if I die night one, I just want everyone a chance to do night one

D1 is a part of the game, it’s not pre-game, it is the literal start of the game, shit’s real now motherfuckers

why are you taking this game so seriously…

“so seriously” did you want us to throw…?

Look at how many of my posts are nya

like genuinely confused

I didn’t even read my role because I thought it’d be on Discord at first, Ruby had to Dm me to ask if I read it LMAO

1 Like

Uh no, nowhere did I say that

Alright I’m here and I’m not paying attention. I’ve skimmed through the thread and seen most of what I missed, but I’m trying not to burn myself out because I’m hosting a oneshot in two hours. As I said earlier, I’m holding off judgement until day two, and I’m just trying to observe for now. I don’t think we should do a no vote here, it’s always beneficial to kill someone on day one no matter if it was a miss or not. I don’t want to cast stones, though, so I’ll trust others to figure that out.

4 Likes

This topic is one of the few mafia topics I am passionate about because another community I am in spends so much fucking time endlessly debating whether or not we should eliminate d1

1 Like

Enjoy your one shot!!

It’s something that legitimately fucking annoys me