Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

This is based on my 2 previous posts

That’s why I think we should collaborate and discuss our reads to see if there’s an overlap.

1 Like

Including the one about school?

Hmm yes i’ll never talk again to my friend of 3 or so years with which i interact with daily over a single random mafia game decision

Come on Guava I know you didn’t think it was real and you’re not convincing anyone pretending you did :skull:

idk you’re a boy so i think it’s a benefit for me

1 Like

Because I had a decent amount of scum-lean on my list. Does that mean they’re all wolf in my eyes? No. Those were just my vibes at that point in time. However, I can still use my own reads and cross-compare them with someone else to see what we get.

So is your Strat just take one person and hard push them

you don’t get what I’m saying and it’s not affecting the game anymore so I’m just gonna drop it

2 Likes

Put the catgirl ears on and go back to nya’ing in our little corner

1 Like

In other words, comparing our reads is creating the information we want to see.

I can’t tell who is missing the joke between Demi and Arty anymore

2 Likes

The answer is both.

2 Likes

My strat is actually to find town and PoE the rest, locking in blatant wolves as I see them

1 Like

I think it’s pretty relevant when we look at the root of why I brought it up but I agree nobody is gonna pay attention to it anymore so we can move on

Speaking of

Demisha, Guava locktown

1 Like

Nya

the only “blatant wolf” thing I’ve done is wanting to sleep

atleast imo

And yet here you are, top wagon

Careful with that read, rather should be unalignment at most,