Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

….is there a catch?

But I won’t be voting for it since it’s already ahead and honestly I think Jormok is still a viable counterwagon to consider.

1 Like

You’d be a wizard!

At least he gave a read list with believable thought lines

I can say that more than half the player list hasn’t and there’s less than a day left

Always will be, if I play this game how I like to play it.

I can’t wait for Jormok’s role to be whoever accepts the role of “wizard” from him dies😂

1 Like

d1 readslists are cringe

I mean I’ve provided some reads, not a full on read list but I’d rather focus on some bits at a time personally rather than actively try and look good. I don’t need to force myself to look good on a single glance, people will work it out in due time.

As much as I hesitated to give out my own reads (due to lacking info), it still gives us some information to base our vote on.

I promise you that will not happen as a direct result of being a wizard.

You’re cringe (/pos)

I know that like. logically but it’s still a scary thought
like I’m voting anyway but I have been thinking about it this whole time.

That’s what he did lol it wasn’t a dedicated read list he just went one by one and more or less gave a line or two of what he thought

1 Like

stares

Still my point is it’s not like I’m doing a ‘read list’ but I’m also still providing some thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Problem:

Most people are null for me

I mean, if it’s indirect, I have no control over that.

I want to respond to this but idek how
like yeah they are high stakes I would be upset if Kanave stopped talking to me

1 Like

Hi I’m still at school

I think most people would, lmao. Kana is great. But I think it’s mainly a joke, you should be fine, Guava.

1 Like