Weekly Monday Discussion (Moderator Interest Check)

I have no idea
FM maybe think that was 2018

2 Likes

yeah that’s around the same time i started playing fm
although i did partake in non-forum mafia a while before that, pretty much as early as secret hitler coming out in like 2016

1 Like

Secret hitler was a big boom for me

I started whwn i was 11 (2012ish) with just IRL mafia still my prefored mafia but only cause i am better at hiding physcial tells in person then like on webcam (with people i know well)

4 Likes

Wait you’re a year younger than me?
You’re only 22?
I thought you were Marluxion’s age.

1 Like

Oh wait a second? I forgot how old Marluxion was again.
I think I initially thought he was 28 but he might actually be a bit younger.

i just turned 27 but you’re not far off

I think he told me too. X.X

I have such a bad memory.

Gotcha.

Yeah I thought you and Ruby were around that same age, didn’t know they were a year younger than me.

Like at the time roughly around 5 years ago now you both were like top FM Players regulars.

i dont actually remember if secret hitler or sc2mafia came first :wowee: i played both a lot
and then quite a bit of town of salem

and then throne of lies when it came out
and then i got poached into the forums

2 Likes

Oh that’s right you played on SC2Mafia I remember asking some dude to come back to mafia that I enjoyed playing with on SC2Mafia I think his name was Blink but I guess when he heard your name I guess he wasn’t fond of you or something.

I think you’re allot different then you were then because I think the reason for their dislike was something you wouldn’t do now, I think it was something that happened in the past between you two, if you remember Blink.

I played with Blink in my first FM games on SC2Mafia, he seemed cool, pretty damn good at the game and I thought he would get along with you and everyone else.

Long story short though he brought up your name and I was surprised he knew you and you played on there.

Bump because Chloe forgot to do it.

1 Like

True!

there will be no more need to bump this because the new moderator has already been chosen

it’s me

i’m modded again

the first ever in history moderator moderator

hold your applause

15 Likes

(none of that post is truthful keep bumpin it)]

Noted. You can expect eerie silence from us.

my first order of business will be to hold theives accountable

arete aret arete the warlock must be put behind bars, and their patron must be banned in all places of worship

3 Likes

Ty ive been dead

6 Likes

did you really need to use your one funny post of the year on this

5 Likes

Did you really need to use your 1895th mediocre-at-best post of the year on this?

7 Likes