Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

We are here to play mafia not be friends. Hang out with your boy on your own time.

Alright. Who dont you like atm?

i like everyone

lol is known for bussing teammates a lot
i think lol is sus but i wont vote him, i respect your case though and i think you will convince a lot of people

I meant as in there are 6 anti town players who dont you find towny atm

yeah if you wanna do that thats fine, ill keep being friends though

i did not forget to refresh the vc

1 Like

Arogame123 (6): iaafr, BradLand, lol, min, Zenon, dota
lol (5): Arogame123, Leafia, Achromatic, eevee, Frostwolf103
Zorvo (2): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama
May (2): Rajidae, Arctic
Achromatic (1): Magnus
Arctic (1): Leafia
ElizaThePsycho (1): Wazza
Zenon (1): May
eevee (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (5): Jar, Garfooled, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, Zorvo

Okay this is like literally always town i think so i guess do you

i still want to do critical analysis on some of the people whom to think could be wolves: zenon, kork, may, maple

i know i know most of them are the top lowest posters

1 Like

wait what, thats not the answer i expected, what made you come to that conclusion

can people ask me questions i dont know where to enter the game rn

Each player must post 15 times per day, as per forum game rules.

2 Likes

Even if all of thoae are wolves you still got two more names to go. But cool look forward to your analysis.

What do you think of arctic and i vs lol?

its just d1 and most of the top wagons are town, do you have any reads on me?

I’ve just read up on the thread and I gathered a few thoughts, especially disliking iaafr’s slot atm, don’t know what it is about it but they’re just…jumpy? Seemingly too easily swayed, don’t exactly know how they play though so it could just be their playstyle (Kinda like how Leafia is) but personally I’m finding it wolfy how much hopping they’re doing around the place.

Glad Particleman is gone, now I can actually start reading that slot with more than two braincells focusing. Kinda curious why Arogame is top wagon so I am gonna look into that when I got the chance since while skimming I couldn’t really see much on it?

Gonna come back with some more thoughts when I’m back from the shop, just wanted to send what I had in my draft

i think lol is a sillyman who should be left to his own devices until d2 or d3, where his day of reckoning comes
i dont really see what you guys see and i think itll become alot clearer as the days go long. i always say he resolves d2-d3

no one is making reads on me which makes me sad