Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I thought you out of everyone pays the most attention to things.

Guess not.

1 Like

He’s…been off lol for a long time now.

You stated you read my post yet as I specified you focused on the Brad/lol thing a lot for some reason, something that seems to have been spewed from him might I add by getting lol and Brad to vote the same wagon and then using it against them.

Despite my post count i am mostly chilling today tbh

I guess @Wazza it doesnt occur to me that people like rabbit wouldnt be held responsible for things by general population just because they hopped off. Additionally i do tend to be biased towards people that have similar thoughts to me because i dont often find that scum can share my world view just my brain is so weird and this has often worked well for me.

Now rabbit being on a useless wagon eod feels pretty bad and it feels worse if we find out aro/lol are both town so that i will grant you.

I think we are viewing the same posts and just coming to different conclusions and thats alright

Ehh

Lol did nothing with his 150 posts but tunnel onto aro and shade his voters lets not act like rabbit did anything there to manipulate that slot.

Brad perhaps.

I am on mobile i dont feel like going back and forth over every point when there are 6 scum, i like my current vote, and everyone has a gun tomorrow tbh

This isnt debate club. Just shoot him lol

Iaafr voted Zorvo at postcap after, in a roundabout way, “getting approval” from Achro and I (#1718).

If we’re going to look through tinted glasses at the “what if Iaafr is scum” world, this sequence makes sense as Iaafr wouldn’t want to die as evil, wouldn’t want their intent to be noticed, and panicked after being called out on it and admitted it instead of denying it like a villager would be expected to. Of course, that’s only if we’re prejudiced.

1 Like

Shots i would make day 2 atm:

Garfooled
Brad

Hero shot if garfooled is town and lol is wolf: magnus

Towncore that if you kill them and they flip town i am haunting you:

Leafia
Rajidae
Wazza
Jar
Dota
Jaiden
Arctic if lol is wolf

2 Likes

this is the one thing that makes me not want to kill iaafr cuz I feel bad but nobody likes to die early

2 Likes

I welcome the sweet embrace of death

you’re not allowed to die yet

1 Like

You’re the one voting Iaafr, not me.

Yeah you are the one voting sweet, innocent town achromatic for the crime of being ‘weird’

1 Like

You wouldn’t shoot me.

1 Like

Consider it a compliment. You’re spooky and you’re good at being bad.

Your case on me was for very early things. You should do more analysis now that we are close to eod or someone might shoot you tomorrow after i flip town.

Best to cover your bases.

We can’t all have TMI.

lol (7): Arogame123, eevee, Frostwolf103, Arctic, Leafia, Rajidae, Achromatic
Achromatic (4): Magnus, Jar, Garfooled, Jaiden
iaafr (4): guavagudetama, Wazza, BradLand, Zorvo
Garfooled (3): May, Zenon, dota
Arogame123 (1): O.kazo
May (1): ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (1): iaafr

Not Voting (4): Kork, Maple, lol, min

The day will end in 5 hours.

With 25 players alive, majority is 13.

1 Like

Oh, right, EOD at 4 AM…

What the fuck.

your suffering amuses me

i say as i set an alarm for 2:30 am in hopes that i can get at least the slightest amount of sleep

4 Likes

Meanwhile it’s 6pm for me, the Australian. It couldn’t have worked out better if I’d planned the whole thing.

You Australians and your timezones.