Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

this is about brad, right

yeah

shut up you fucking nerd read my reads and sheep me

so not anything i could have even thought of

in the back of my mind its possible that brad is rly just being lazy and wagoning me for lols but i dont think ive ever seen town brad be this lackadaisical

theres no indication he believes the scumread on me he just joined the wagon for the hell of it

VOTE: lol

kill achro if u dont want to kill aro but they are both mafia and achro is frozen if he was town he would be around rn but he isnt this is his wolf meta once again

This town generally gives me high hopes for the future. Mostly everyone’s weighing in with their opinions and it doesn’t just feel like a quarter of the game is playing.
@May sorry you were sick.

1 Like

well your thing about his recent vibes also is part of it but yeah the main reason i felt really confident the moment he voted me was because i knew that he should know better, which isn’t exactly a fair read to make (for everyone else), but it is what it is

i just played a wolf game with him and he knows that this is why he is trying to get rid of him because i know he is wolfing

Yeah rule of 3 his top 3 town reads and he defends lol through aro/rabbit but betrays rabbit is very unlike him

this guy is struggling so hard

lol has been bad faith all day after bad faith all day tbh, it’s literally 3 am my time but I am here

oh yea i forgot to mention it was just weird that he tr’d me and sheeped me onto aro and his next turn was onto me without any real explanation of why he turned on me

that’s wolfy in a vacuum even without meta i think

brother this is just made up

@dota if u think me sweating is abnormal check my old ToS games

i am bringing 2018 debil back

no way im checking that man

Anyway it’s okay if I die day 1 because its an ITA game so people can avenge me with a hail of bullets so its pretty chill

If magnus lets me go over 100% kill him, he knows better than to go hard after me before flips

ok read the last wolf win. the wolf chat. he is constantly around in wolf chat but not in game and i can tell he is lurking cuz he posts once like 10 minutes

how would you even know what is made up and what isnt you dont play games u just pretend to hate the setup or comment how town was bad postgame

1 Like