Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

what are you talking about he is super towny lmao

also I am raiding because I raid super late nights, but hi

You were saying as if you are not certain you will able to beat the massive odds.

Aka minority against majority

also why does iaafr have votes dude was towny i thought

explain then man i dont get it
he was towny as shit in his first 20 posts then dropped off

i was saying it because i saw 600 posts

Frost, what do you think of lol vs iaafr atm

Can i get your in-depth thoughts on the matter

i kinda modeled my worldview around you bc i felt like you were lowkey one of the most correct town

dont agree with your achro push but thats w/e

1 Like

i am honestly not sure on brad i dont remember any of his posts

you think he does the “lol is obvious town” thing as w/w? idk how brad really operates as scum so this isnt rhetorical i actually just want to know if this is something he’d do lol

if he was mafia he would post twice and leave he is town ebcause he posted 20 times in chill mode which he was when he started he is consistant and didnt fall off like he would as mafia

ok then i need iaafr’s opinion now @iaafr why do you think he is obvious scum

my other random susses are i think o.kazo (i dont really get why he voted aro and i think the way he framed his particleman push as policy was sussy, when i read the whole iso i feel like it’s kinda wolf archetype) (also low confidence)

I warned that I won’t be there in EoD, 1 hour before that deadline.

However lets say I haven’t ignored Wazza’s wallposts about iaafr

we are wagoning 2 people who are potential nightkills lol what are you giuys doing

this is the one game i am against wagoning strong players and y’all are going crazy

kill achro bro this boy sucks at the game
watch his d1 flip and pog for me

oh well now i hope i’m extra correct on my legacy reads

i’m flattered, but also scared </3

@lol aoiyama vs oho coming up

i think the most damning thing is he was around when wazza posted a huge case on me and joined the wagon on me when of all the people voting me, brad should be the one to know i got cased on stuff that’s actually town indicative to me

o.kazo is super towny he is blindly tunneling without any kind of brain activity

are u watching live