Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I was calling you scum before you voted me, but you didn’t read so you wouldnt know.

rule of 3, garfooled is wolf i agree completely with this

1 Like

If you get enough points you get @katze as a pet.

100% follow my shot list.

btw

I trust the town to follow me, no half measures.

VOTE: Achromatic

@lol this is for you king

juryo had some bangers btw you will like it

@dota is juryo out yet im sweating my ass and cant check

im gonna shout over your shot list if you die

but i am probably voting lol over you bc i cant in good conscience not

Brad isn’t exactly in danger of being executed today though, so how well does that hold up? He might feel completely at ease today, expect to die tomorrow, and just want to live today like it’s his last.

let’s gooooooo time to watch sumo

yeah i disappeared for 10 minutes to watch it

thats exactly why he is town why would he be here lol

Now I could unvote, but that would be making a tie.

lol i’m sorry but all of your meta is outdated so i don’t know if you are mafia (probably) or town trying to kill achro who i also think is town but i think you are very wrong on everything and it makes me not want to reconsider killing you because you show no willingness to reconsider your incorrect meta reads (like on aro, eliza, brad)

eliza posts more, if not the same amount, as mafia, and she snowed everyone in her champs game for posting elaborate reads

brad has improved his wolfgame recently from what i’ve heard, and he can absolutely turn up for eod as mafia

1 Like

well ive got intent to vote lol

except ehhhhhhhhh if you unvote and tie ill leave it tied (which is probably not what you want but its what i want)

Assuming lol is wolf, anyone who’s being blatantly against lol would arouse suspicion for me

arctic if there is one meta that is fresh its my meta on achro since im fresh off of a wolf game with him and the town game was like 3 months ago so its also pretty fresh

i could be wrong on many other games but the meta on aro, achro and brad should hold up really well

Literally me

random reminder that if i had it my way the wagons would be like brad/mayzenon

2 Likes

brad has not improved his wolf game this much, he is not obvious wolf but he is still polarized