Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I appear to have misplaced my headphones and I don’t know where they are, so I won’t be playing music.
I’ll grab everyone’s postcaps quickly for everyone’s sake before solving unless the hosts want to do their job. @Italy @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like
1 Like

VOTE: Rajidae
now no one can stop me
i am terribly sorry if you are town tho

ngl feel kinda bad for how eod1 turned out, lol was towny as hell there, sad that we were unable to make a proper cfd

also why in the world would the scum team kill the second top wagon lmao

i don’t know what to do with brad because achro says kill him even if lol is town and then he says brad is fine if lol is town

doesnt compute

I don’t think Kork would be UTR if he had the time and attention span to read all these posts though LOL

Same
And I’m gonna have to go in like 20 minutes for who knows how long

so here i no longer sus zorvo and somehow i feel like there can only be 1 in garfooled/may and both lol and achro sussed garfooled more for some reason so it gives me some doubts on may but i still feel like may is soulless

raji im still torn on but dont really wanna hero there based on just tinfoiling

i moved wazza down but idk

o.kazo is my relatively spicy wolfread (not that hes a tryhard wolf but i think his game is more wolf-shaped than people are perceiving; his sus on particleman was like very nakedly policy and policy only and that felt like a good way for scum to get into the game, still dont really trust his sheep onto. though overnight i did kinda have him paired with achro so achro being town makes his eod1 vote look better than i thought?)

lol also thought i was a noob for sussing o.kazo and brad but idk if i actually trust lols reads that much

ehhh

we didnt have enough people to overpower the sitting 6 wagons anyway unfortunately

1 Like

i agree o.kazo it feels like he is just here to post the minimum

o.kazo is a based scumread and iaafr/o.kazo is a based scumteam

@May how do you think the mafia stereotype theory scales to 6 players
do they still only have one seth or would they have 2

1 Like

im gonna chill until itas, i have my shot target, i am confident in it, and i just wanna see some flips happen
with flips the real fun can begin

i kind of think its impossible for brad/garfooled/magnus to all be town if scum are that thirsty to kill achro n1 even while being a heavily suspected eod counterwagon (this was his shot list)

if leafia kills me somebody kill her by like d4 just because her pov annoys me (this is personal)

4 Likes

1 Like

look at me hector

1 Like

leafia is basically particleman lite which is funny because they were the center of the game

ok so why am i the only person that cares about achro’s reads apparently

honestly leafia could still be a wolf who achro misread

this perception is based entirely on the dynamic of magnus basing his achro wolfreading on misreading leafia

this dynamic happens a lot where a v susses a v/w pair as w/w because the v is suppsoed to not misread the w but is

illwei fake redded me in my last turbo because i misread katze and it made me mad >:( so kill leafia