because i care about lol’s
we have different idols

you are probably not the only one

lol got voted out by the town
achro got killed by mafia
despite having heavy sus
if they killed him while he was ML’able its cuz they were scared of his reads

2 Likes

@Arctic if you were mafia who would you kill, consider your scumreads as the scumteam in this scenario
(normally id do something about hitting someone with a car but im sleepy)

1 Like

yeah that makes perfect sense, so keep caring about achro’s reads

But he said only Magnus if lol flips scum so if there’s a scum in there I doubt it’s Magnus
I might shoot Gar with my ITA because I feel like with Achro’s track record he just has to be right about something :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: And I think Brad is a little less likely because as you said Achro said to shoot him and then was like “actually if lol town Brad town”
Which implies that Magnus/lol/Brad is all the same alignment and if lol is town that leaves Gar from that shotlist

i unironically would have killed zorvo because my mental health is not at a level where i can tolerate the inevitable incoming tunnel he will have on me today like he does in every game except this time he would also have a gun and most people think he is town

no its because people are scared of his raw power
this looks pretty good for wazza btw i know for a fact in any game with wazza and eevee wazza goes into fucking assasin mode to get eevee out of the game. for the same reason as achro

my internet crapped out a sec but i wanted to post this

I’m shooting Aro or Garfooled since lol wanted Aro gone, and both Achro and lol agreed on Garfooled being scummy.

i feel like achro was so overconfident in the beginning that he just straight up locked two towns but his later reads made sense

i cannot believe this
you, surrounded by 5 people who also want to win the game, kill zorvo night one

1 Like

wassup

what the fuck is this zorvo disrespect

min why didnt you tell them i was obvtown when they ran me up when i was capped :(

bro dont you have your own reads

zorvo is not a night one kill
he is never a night one kill
if you night one kill zorvo scum will lose the game on fol this is backed up by the data

i wasn’t here for eod lmao i was baked as fuck comfy in bed

yeah id murder this too