Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Or even May instead of Garfooled.

Because technically maybe wolves want you to look over Achro’s last thoughts and try to get you to push Garfooled or Brad from it.

Although these are truly some heavy wolf interaction if that’s the team though lmao.

okay

i trust

Never said I did, I said if that’s the team I’ll basically need to pull dynamite out of my asshole and ignite.

The way I saw it was Leafia getting Achro out based on past experiences + Achro made them look good

Because 0% chance to hit :+1:t2: Italy doesn’t need to generate they know all the shots will miss

Arguable (lie)

So I’ll say it again to you directly
I just wanted to place my vote
People have claimed mafia before and I jumped on them too
Obviously you didn’t actually mean to put that in scumchat but I think there’s a wolf in Achro’s legacy post (Brad/Magnus/you) and I think you’re most likely

i would not have killed achro i maintain that it was a stupid ass kill and i knew you were going to tunnel me as you always do every game so if i was mafia i would have killed you for my own sanity

this feels towny to me also

2 Likes

Arctic was the one that started and did that.
Min called Arctic fake responding when Arctic did it.

Remember that.

Ah shid
Wish I could do that
Gj then soldier, keep doing good work :+1::+1:

What do you have on me that’s so bad?

min was calling garfooled’s posts fake, not mine

1 Like

No Arctic was TRing me for that lol

No, they were going off the handle over me saying mafchat

Tunnel you.

Yeah Wazza, you’re right.
My votes on you and I’m ready to go.

Your Definitely Wazza
And I’m Definitely Tunnelling

Even I said that because it’s fucking obvious not Townie.

I was looking at the first 2 votecounts.

?? i did

1 Like

But I’m not talking about the first two votecounts at all so why are you using them to say I’m lying when what I said had literally no correlation to do with it?

im gonna shoot may

1 Like

Yesterday, I was badly ill and my tone was naturally gonna be off from that. I tend to be, resentful of people reading me on it, and I had issues with genuinely tilting at being scumread for being it in the Champs practice game, which had me tinfoiling villagers and townreading Xerox (who kept saying I sounded reasonable), and so I’m trying to, take a step back. It’s the same reason I haven’t been giving strong opinions on iaafr.

I’m trying to be more methodical because 1. I took a break from mafia and I’m not horrendously multitabling anymore, so I have more energy to think and plan and 2. my methodical pushes have been more correct in the past. I’m juggling reading back and keeping up with thread right now, which I should not be doing.

And being shot is funny.

Why do I have a feeling Zorvo completely misunderstood a lot of things and now will cause massive confusion?

1 Like

YOUR TIME IS NEAR

I changed my mind. Being shot is not funny actually

3 Likes