Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

:thinking:

Yep!

From my understanding you were saying Aro was the first wagon before Lol which is false.

I swear if I did. X.X

Oh.

You did
For at least what Arctic was saying and what Min was saying

But actually please let me finish my backread first

1 Like

I don’t townread Min anymore.

I like Zorvo atm btw
I won’t shoot them

They feel almost pure

1 Like

YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO LIVE

2 Likes

Thank goodness for 36 hours…
Fecking 3k posts man

No no, I was saying that the wagons Iaafr created was Aro first and lol after, but that has given me something to think about because I didn’t actually know there was an Aro wagon before Iaafr voted onto it, but regardless Iaafr is the one who created the wagon on Aro that got him to the top only to switch to lol suddenly and that’s what I was calling out, is there any more confusion that you have on this?

If the first wagon on Aro had any influence on the one Iaafr made then that kinda switches part of what I said but not too much I don’t think, Iaafr still created the wagon on Aro then switched to lol for seemingly no reason

What do we have on Aro?

Also where is Pickleman?

one hour will be taken from the night and added to the day as compensation for sod2 shenanigans

the day will end at 2023-05-28T09:00:00Z (i think)

4 Likes

(#3078)
Naming five evils instead of six is a scumtell.

I don’t believe most players here would’ve killed Achro, and only a select few numbers here would be scared enough to nightkill him anyway. Leafia / Frost / you come to mind as candidates who would kill him, and Jaiden fits that criteria as well, but I don’t think Dota / Iaafr / Arctic ever kill him there.

@ElizaThePsycho for what reasons?

1 Like

this specific quote

also they’re on the shotlist so

they werent in achros shotlist and i dont think that quotes actually wolfy

can you do aro or brad or leafia (only brad was in achros shotlist but this is my bias speaking)

ehhh
i can do zorvo?

sorry im pretending to lock townread him to pocket him so i have to say no

wink wink

2 Likes