Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I like your reasoning tbh, I was planning on shooting May but I swayed from it regardless of this message but this is actually well thought out reasoning

1 Like

This list is

Town lean
Meh
Town
Meh
Town lean
Town lean

oh cmon it was a very specific read on how he treated the particleman slot and it was right

like im so protown here

I did it Raji! I did something good be proud of me.

It’s rare but sometimes i have a thought that isn’t trash

Yay me

No offence but do all of you people I don’t know just have a habit of calling yourselves town every 5 posts? It’s just one thing I’ve noticed (this is mostly a joke but it’s kinda funny)

Just because Aro flipped scum doesn’t make your reasoning right, the specific way was at the start of the game, something of which it didn’t seem much could be taken from, it’s still a poor push and you even agreed with me on that before Aro flipped

1 Like

no i didnt agree it was a poor push just like i never said your case on me was clearly made from a genuine place stop putting words i never said in my mouth

i just woke up and checked pings but a few things

@Jar yeah i’m sorry for manipulating you lol. but killing lol over Achro was ++++ for town because if it had been the other way around and Achro had flipped, lol would not have been nightkilled and would still be suspected today and we’d be in a much worse situation

v/v wagons were a possibility but not worth pondering until at the very least lol flipped, but i think i want to re-evaluate Brad and Magnus specifically
Achro dying means that wolves would not have benefitted enough from people suspecting him and/or it was done for reads
Bread is a coinflip imo and not that wolfy, the only discriminating thing is the trolling at eod = not caring about v/v wagons but at the same time their defense on lol was semi believable

good jooob <3 you did well. have hugs

I need hugs right now tbhtbh lol

I can’t tell if this is thoughts from someone who actually well thought this out or someone who just NKd Achro

can you point me to those msgs? i was convinced May’s an easy catch along with Frost (the two who i think are easy catches imo) so i wanna read them before proceeding

i was basing a lot of my iaafr/dota townreads on them being on the boat with trying to cfd off the v/v wagons, mostly wrt dota

i’m always well thought out

no but it’s also very basic analysis. it should be obvious

What messages do you want exactly?

I can’t wait for Leafia to read my posts cause she’s gonna be mad at me

2 Likes

This is a lie. I don’t want her to be mad at me.

1 Like

And i don’t want to have to answer lol

Lurkers liking these posts are noted

SIPPPPPPPPPP

2 Likes

I’m not lurking, I’m just timing my appearances.

1 Like

Ahhh of course

1 Like