Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Because I’ve seen zero good reasons to actually scum read them and they shot at a wolf lol

Even if they are a wolf you give them time after shooting at a wolf you don’t ita them immediately

Even if you think they are a wolf*

Like give may time to town it up after that

So everyone who shot at Aro is clear is basically what you’re saying? Ignoring the fact they were an idle scum slot as Arctic pointed out, ignoring the fact May’s shot had no build up and instead was just chosen to do randomly? This game may not have mechanical focus but it’s clearly an influence here, I don’t trust it whatsoever.

Wazza.

Or Garfooled.

it’s funny how even after I proved your reasoning wrong you want me dead for it still, reminds me of our first game together

@ElizaThePsycho here’s my counterproposal: the best shot is most likely actually Frost, given that he’s generally agreed to be evil, most likely to be executed otherwise, and unlikely to sway any opinions regarding his slot. You’re also going to miss.

2 Likes

I think my shot goes towards a low hanging fruit tbh, can’t think of where else to shoot as most of my scumreads are people that aren’t going to be shot

Or at the very least in his scum meta, as agreed on by pretty much everybody that’s shared a read on his slot.

i find may’s d2 holistically towny in approach (esp magnus treatment and zorvo treatment)

i’m still not particularly convinced wazza is scum but im not trusting any of their pushes this game

in a vacuum its rare that a scum player spends the effort may did on the zorvo case just to flip on it based on the reaction

i expect may to flip green and id consider it a hero shot

i think garfooled or frost

is the next ‘level 0’ shot, akin to how i described aro earlier this phase

2 Likes

If you ask who I want to resolve, you’re one of those slots.
It’s like when Aro was being voted and wagoned where was their team and what was their position in thread?

I think you can fit into that.
Push a wagon on a Townie to save a teammate seems like something a wolf you could do.
Iaafr being a wolf with you I think would be a little too much, although there is six wolves and distancing isn’t so bad, I think Iaafr is very likely town from a wolf flip on you.

I also strongly believe Magnus/Garfooled/Dota contain one.

Frost/Eevee/Radji probably contain one unless Jar/Kazo actually contains the wolf.

You know what that’s fair but putting me at your top target is a little…odd, especially given now your posting indicates it’s just to solve my slot.

The one issue I have about this is that I didn’t push any sort of wagons to go against any Aro wagon? I just pointed out how I thought it was dumb but at the time of my post on my Iaafr wagon it was to counter the lol wagon, while not intentional, that was the situation at the time

I’d shoot within this:
Radji
Jar
Garfooled
Frost
Eevee
Dota

I would say Magnus too but he’s way to active and produces allot of content to be considered “LHF”.
Still ok to shoot though.

Eevee and Frost atm are top shots for LHF for me, less inclined to shoot at Eevee purely because I know if he does start to try he’s actually good at the game but st this rate I don’t know when that is happening

1 Like

good morning <3

lol flipped town but this is actually the best outcome we could’ve had honestly. nice to see we got a wolf down

4 Likes

You started the push but no wagon started.

When me and Brad started questioning why we were on Aro is when Iaafr wagon started to form.
Pretty sure you even butted into that situation and were the one saying how Iaafr was the one that started the wagon and why it’s there.

@Wazza
Shoot this.

2 Likes

The Iaafr wagon formed a little bit earlier than that.

Yeah I remember and yes that was the case, it felt like Iaafr created the wagon and then stuck lol onto it to fall down with it, it’s why I thought Iaafr could easily be scum and stuck lol onto a town wagon that once flipped, would look bad for lol and lead him into being a bodyshield for ITAs today, I explained this fully in my analysis on Iaafr and it’s why I disliked the Aro read so much, especially because it came from “he interacted with particleman”

No they aren’t clear but you don’t kill them today. If you kill a town who shot at a wolf today its just throwing. There’s plenty of wolfy slots to sort through why are we not letting people who did something towny have time to work themself into more towny positions.

Towns act wolfy all the time but they can with time prove their towniness.

And may not building up to an ita on a wolf is like >rand townier so thanks for that lol

2 Likes