Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

ok then what do you think of brad and magnus shots

You have ITA shot I can see that.

What aro analysis.

just me checking peoples interactions with aro lol

yeah if achro’s list is wrong and frost/o.kazo also contains zero then i think i would kill magnus at that point because i don’t see anyone else killing him

i still think guava is town for some micro towny moments and the frustration at particleman “i feel bad for whoever has this guy on their team” felt really genuine to me but i recognize mafia can say that too

they are probably going to get shot anyway after people run out of ideas but it’s my pet read that i can’t really justify very well atp

garfooled continuing with this line of thought strengthens my townread on them

what i was talking about earlier that might clear garfooled was when he called out aro pocketing min like, dead to rights

then look at garfooled’s callout

(he means min instead of lol here)

idk this was post 240 and it’s pretty brutal for a buss because it’s 100% correct if you look at the post towards min
yeah they didnt really end up committing to it but still

1 Like

arctic is town because this matches their meta

i don’t think it’s a coincidence that literally my entire poe shot aro who happened to be a scum slot dead in the water needing a replacement

it is definitely a buss, the only cred i would give for aro is to people who voted him earlier on day 1 like in the post jar pointed out which i think is mostly for brad

1 Like

you haven’t even seen me play as mafia :skull: but sure i love meta when it benefits me

@Frostwolf103 what are your reads on may and magnus

well yes i havent

but idc you still look very towny

2 Likes

i feel like going through magnus because eyebrows are being raised on him

1 Like

i’m back from my date and i’m mentally tired (fate went well though)

so all i’ll say is, listen to arctic guys i’m mindmelding with him on every post he makes even if he hasn’t caught up yet

@Arctic can you look into Zenon/May for me if you have the time?

2 Likes

arctic do you agree that brad and magnus are sus

didn’t you two play together in Pathologic fm or am i misremembering

we did that is why i said meta

oh ok

yeah this is why i don’t do fm when i’m tired

1 Like

That is false.
There are active people who are good shots and Frost ain’t even that active man lol.

Doesn’t matter who has more influence.
I’m sharing my thoughts and people can follow it.
I don’t know why your trying to bloat about being “more influential” tbh.
I’m doing my thing and you can do your thing.
You think you’re invincible or something or thing I’m invincible? Nope not the case my friend.
Also, unlike you, Aro has spewed me town so people know they are following a likely towns thoughts when they read my thoughts.

There is allot of people I haven’t been getting good vibes from, you I’m learning learning bad vibes but I’m still undecided.

I also think the way Guava was handling Iaafr was how a town them would handle it tbh.

What has almost anyone done that’s Townie today?
Your fucking argument can apply to allot of others as well.

Also don’t think you look good from a Frost!Wolf flip, tbh you might be saying your find with it but you aren’t actually pushing it completely to where I can definitely see you doing that with a mafia partner.

I don’t think You/May/Frost are all together because you all shot Aro and I think probably only one or two wolves did a buss shot tbh.

Just because it wasn’t feeling pure doesn’t mean it can’t be done by town.
There were only 2 shots that actually felt pure meaning a wolf is in a shot that wasn’t.

O.O that’s your top town read?!?

Correct me if I’m wrong but Didn’t you ask for these two “town reads” to get shot? OML.

I don’t think Okazo or Guava is in there, I think Raji is in there.

Maybe something like
Magnus/Frost/Raji/Garfooled/Jar

Probably not exact but I’m kinda feel the first three rn.

Was thinking Wazza and still am but damn man idk.

Listen to me and Arctic PEOPLE!!

Yeah it’s like I’m conflicted on that slot and them on the wolf team can definitely be wrong.

@Rajidae

Explains your confidence on Jar please.

1 Like

Honestly.
Fuck man I’m willing to call you town for this because I feel in the same boat.

There is very few players I actually think is good.

raji knows me the best here