Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

i was about to say i am thinking to shoot either leafia or magnus or frostwolf
but maybe not frostwolf because he looks like a potential big wagon

power of friendship

• having played with him in every game he’s been in so i have a pretty good understanding of his meta
1 Like

this was supposed to be a +

shooting people like kork and maple feels like the chance of them flipping wolf is 6/25

i mean 5/23

i’m willing to bet that Zorvo’s wolfteam is at least 5/6 villagers btw

getting the vibes that he’s wolfsiding hard

i read may’s posts again recently and my opinion of them hasn’t really changed much
i outlined my issues with them most recently in this post and i didn’t find their explanations satisfactory
i agree with wazza that the way in which they shot aro after scumcasing zorvo has the potential to be a buss
i’m holding off slightly because i also think frostwolf is also mafia and i don’t know how likely it is may goes for a second buss in a row, and if she does, i think it would be obvious whether she is town/scum to see whether she improves in motivation/activity after doing so. the initial prognosis doesn’t look great though - she didnt really seem invigorated by the aro flip despite going from shooting zorvo (who is now pretty clear town) to aro, and didn’t allow the flip to change her worldview much, even though i think it very much should

i think zenon’s posts today have been a significant improvement from anything they did yesterday, and i remember them being on board with voting aro yesterday before it was cool. i also think they seem genuinely hyped to play the game today after a wolf flip, which would be unusual if they were mafia given that yesterday they felt really like they didn’t want to play the game, so i think it’s more likely to come from town. i disagree mildly with the push on leafia but i don’t think it’s the worst direction to go in, and the way they’ve been going back and forth on me feels genuine enough for me to believe they aren’t trying to push agenda. so i do think she is town from what i’ve seen today

i think magnus posts in a style that i am predisposed to scumreading but honestly i’m not really sold on them being mafia right now, today i especially found the way they were going back on forth on may villagery (and also unaligns them so i am kinda preflipping them as not w/w in my mind)

i know you don’t make cases but what are your biggest concerns with them

if zorvo is town then magnus is wolf
if magnus is town then zorvo is wolf
this i can assure 100% :)

and for magnus i think his aro read is likely w/w and also i still think his old read on me is trying to add detail and shit for no reason

@arctic

Magnus would be spicy!
And yeah I agree Frost should probably be the wagon for today.

Yeah it’s kinda low tbh.

Right well the read has no actual substance and you can be mafia with them or you can be mafia trying to pocket Jar.
I think you can also start that evaluation you said you’re gonna do on me and Min now thanks.

Then Arctic is wolf siding as well because we have similar thoughts.
Iaafr also has sus on Magnus.

So guess what big man, if your wolf trying to do an attempt to discredit my thoughts and wolfteam you can do so by all means.
We still have Arctic that is also saying most stuff I have been and still have Iaafr also thinking Magnus can be a wolf.

The only actual benefit you would be getting out of it if your the lamo wolf is trying to remove your name from it but Raji unfortunately for you buddy you fail to realize your slightly connected to Magnus in a way of people read over interactions you do have wolf equity with them I believe. So you can keep trying Radji, go for it.

1 Like

ew

i’m going to go rest, i’ll be back later

see ya later

You disappoint me.

You impress me and you are pushing Magnus with Iaafr yeah?

Your Ew.

Start being Not Ew.

idk if iaafr is pushing magnus, but i am

Have you looked at the VC lately?

no but i checked because of your post, that gives me even more confidence that i am going in the right direction

if anyone wants to shoot magnus but isnt confident, please go ahead, i will take full responsibility with rabbit

zorvo is town either way, arogame very blatantly spewed particleman (the previous slot holder) as town and i talked about in this post

setting up dichotomies on people on the basis that you expect them to be correct can result in some very unfortunate outcomes especially if the players you are using it on are not known for always being correct

i realized i forgot to even talk about brad but yeah i think his eod1 is what’s making me still suspect him a bit because his treatment of lol felt TMI/chainsawy towards iaafr and it didn’t feel like he cared much about what was going on, but i disagree with the vote on aro necessarily looking bad, i think in isolation i actually townread it
i think i might need to ask zenon why they’re so sure on brad town because if it’s just for the aro vote then i agree it feels kinda flimsy

i would kill brad over magnus if i had to kill one because i can’t construe much of a sound case against magnus other than “he sounds weird” (especially the read on aro you mentioned i think) and that the achro kill makes a lot more sense if he was mafia but that’s still circumstantial i think

2 Likes

for arctic it takes a scumflip and excessive analysis to realise that particle slot is town

for dota it took one glance at the man

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

i mean i leaned on him being town yesterday too but i didnt really have a good reason for it

then you have a good gut