Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

i think the fact that particleman didn’t know what TMI was makes it probably not a reaction test
if it is a reaction test he’s an alt

re: eliza im sticking to my dumb microread that this phrasing does not come from somebody on the scumteam

3 Likes

if the TMI thing was part of the RT tho that’s really well planned

eliza is a player

1 Like

vote leafeon with me then i want leafon over eliza cuz leafeon scumslipped but eliza could be dumb gamethrow townie

VOTE: Leafeon

2 Likes

VOTE: Eliza

(Reasons in reply)

also @ParticleMan @min @iaafr pull back on your posts, the game started an hour and a half ago and y’all have already used up a third of your posts on nontent (in ParticleMan’s case, yeah it’s enough content but it can be easily condensed)

VOTE: ParticleMan

hardclaiming dumb gamethrow townie

3 Likes

nah, i actually thought the opposite. if you’re town and you’ve read the op you’d surely just say “there are 6 mafia”

wolves are often worried about TMI’ing the mechanics of the game, so they often preface mechanical comments with “isn’t there” or “i thought” in my experience so they have an out if they get accused of having TMI, basically they don’t want to appear confident.

i do feel like eliza could specifically phrase it this way as town, so i don’t think it’s scum indicative, but townreading her for it is a bit silly imo

2 Likes

ok im gonna tr you for this but no im just gonna postcap

1 Like

please let particle man postcap

wazza push eliza so there good i think

3 Likes

particle man is a godlike untrusted player who wandered into the wrong space

2 Likes

Damn caught again

1 Like

well my read on eliza seems irrelevant because she seems destined to die in the first two cycles again but im still gonna claim it was valid if im right

2 Likes

arctic im sorry but this is also what shier people would say. this is not real you are just saying words
more introverted people wont be as confrontational as just saying “there are 6 mafia” i think. i can confirm this because im saying i think even though i am absolutely sure of this

this is true

I always keep my promises <3

(i will get n1’d)

2 Likes

another scumslip vote me scum i bet you wanna mislynch me so bad now

town:
iaafr
arctic
arogame

outed mafia:
leafeon
min