leafeon chrom min zenon magnus guava mafia

ez

borat so towny he has confidence to scumslip with outed mafia

absolute lock town

I literally haven’t done anything since your last town list zzz

ur townyness is obvious and anyone who denies your townyness is mafia

great success

3 Likes

i don’t really like jaiden’s responses to particleman, kinda feels like scum who can’t be bothered, especially since she didn’t even give a read on him

other people are either clapping back or calling him wrong town but her response felt weak

particleman’s reads are probably better than >rand im ngl

zenon i’m kinda confused on
on one hand what is she doing as town
on the other hand what is she doing as scum

either way though her play reminds me more of her scum game. she said that she doesn’t actually think particleman is scum, and her other reads are real, but her townread of eliza is because she was pushing particleman? and her townread on eliza seemed very real since she said she would fight against my scumread on her if she had more energy. so like with that in mind nothing she’s done feels like real solving to me, just a lot of bluster shouting at particleman who she doesn’t even think is scum? it’s especially concerning because zenon has tried to change her playstyle recently to become amenable, but this feels like anything but that. and i feel like when you rand scum you kinda don’t bother trying to improve on the social/amenability aspect of your play

if she’s town i guess she just hasn’t decided to start playing the game seriously yet, which is entirely possible with the whole “i can RVS whenever i want thing” so that’s why i’m a bit torn

i think im stupid bc every time particleman repeats their list with me in the town it makes me wanna sheep their scumlist more

2 Likes

@arctic what do you think of me
you are a smart guy so i enjoy hearing your thoughts

i also had this sense and then iso’d jaiden because i had this sense but then i didnt hate the iso that much just feels kinda like it could be town not in a good mood

im sharing this sense lmao

yo does anyone wanna play chess

link a lichess game ill play 1, ok with 3 or 5 or 10m

cuz they are

there afraid of pushing me and denying my townyness because thatll out them and they know if they call me a troll then thatll out them too so they cant do nothing but get annoyed that they got CFTWR

people who are calling me wrong town are denying my townyness and are either bad town or scum

none of my scumreads flipped town so have no wrong reads and i wont cause all of mafia is now outed

zenon gave up because she is outed mafia

townies dont deny my townyness and if she was town then shed be following my reads

@Zenon
@Arogame123
@min
@guavagudetama
@Frostwolf103
@BradLand
@dota
@ElizaThePsycho
@Leafia
@lol
@eevee
@Rajidae