leafeon
chrom
min

maybe mafia
magnus
jaiden

you are voting obvious town again

everyone should vote you today

If I was scum with Leafia I would take a harder stance on her being town. Using your own logic, you would be outed evil for trying to push five or six people at once.

1 Like

im not outed because i am pushing outed mafia

you are defending outed mafia so your either gamethrowing town or mafia

town Arctic

You could maybe steer the conversation elsewhere instead of complaining about it?
It’s like you can’t complain about the conversation and then not talk about something else…

LIKE THIS!
Mine’s cotton candy btw, but if you want a more mainstream flavour I usually grab strawberry
Also anything with cheesecake in the name where it has like the cheesecake bites? Absolute fire

Real

Yeah

…I mean I’ll take it?

Once again
I guess I’ll take it?

Why?

You can’t be serious

If you click on someone’s name you can see their pronouns btw

Yeah this is unfortunate

VOTE: ParticleMan

I feel bad for whoever’s team you’re on. Thankfully, you’re expendable regardless of your team due to the player count.

He is actively trying to hinder the progression of the game and regardless of alignment I want him gone
Worst case scenario he’s an actively unhelpful townie. Good thing we have 18 more

Sad

You spelled Psycho wrong
Also when you’re making a post you hit the Hammer button and it’ll make scripting for a vote

Omg add me! Add me to the “anyone who disagrees with me is mafia” list! Pleeeeeaaaase I wanna be on it soooooo bad!

Real

Her name is Leafia
It’s crazy that you’re pushing someone you don’t even know the fucking name of
Get a grip

Yeah I’ve never been happy about a postcap in a game before
It’s 150 though so we’re gonna be here a while

How much do y’all wanna bet this is someone who’s been like banned from the site or something

Wait how would you know…
Girl stop I don’t wanna agree with ParticleMan but…
This is a little worrying

THIS! THIS! THIS!
PEOPLE NEED TO LIKE YOU TO TRUST YOU :speaking_head::speaking_head:

We can just vote him :man_shrugging:t2:
Like every other social deduction game, the group has the power to vote people that aren’t fun to play with, and this guy is obviously trolling on purpose

Look who’s talking LMAO

1 Like

Sorry for the giant backread I went afk for 300 posts
I probably have to go again relatively soon, I’m in rehearsal right now but I have a moment of not being on stage atm

2 Likes

avg theatre nerd

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

cringe wallpost incoming, i didnt expect 200 new posts, honeslty no idea why im reading all this shit lmao
i underlined peoples names so that you guys can read whatever is related to you

wacky reasoning has been found
i consider almost any read with the word “omgus” in it to be wacky

i agree, why did you come up with this tho lol seems random

this is super relatable so i am a big fan of iaafr, towny boy

good read on min idk about garfooled tho, not a big fan of meta reads personally

lets gooo this man is town

good thinking but you are a strong boy so i am a pussy and scared to townread you for 1 post

ok i townread arctic

you are my toptown

come on man im kazakh and even i know youre supposed to say you’re not your

i completely agree, good opinion aro
he is either obvious town or the best actor ever and if he is the best actor ever he deserves to win

wazza’s reasoning on eliza makes sense but i am neutral towards it, no strong opinion from me

zenon is super towny to me because of how confident she is in her townreads

i have a vague but stupidly confident townread based on something that ill explain at eod based on this snippet (if anybody reminds me to explain the guava tr at eod)

1 Like

personally im a fan of arctic iaafr zenon and particlechad
no scumreads from me

i stand by this guy being a godlike untrusted player who wandered into the wrong game

2 Likes

me and guava are scumbuddies making town suffer with wallposts lets fucking goooo

4 Likes

OMG WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT WE WERE CLEARD NOT W/W……. WRONG CHAT :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

(/j obviously)

1 Like

kinda sus addition ngl but i assume youre just a shy/unconfident person so ill let it slide

2 Likes

It’s mainly for Particle Man who thinks every post is a scumslip

1 Like

this one of ally?

good to see all of mafia outing by trying to kill obvious town that makes perfect reads

1 Like

ah ok makes sense then

2 Likes