Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

damn i feel like this post is calling me out in so many ways

yes o.kazo the wolf who is surely controlling the nightkills

1 Like

Could you explain exactly what your point is, then? I said the same, that distancing with an 18% ITA shot is more likely than bussing with a counterclaim because the former is less likely to hit. I assumed you were disagreeing with me

My point’s that killing people with words is effective and just as dangerous to a wolfteam as killing them with bullets, so I wouldn’t take ITA shots as stronger proof of unalignment than words to the same effect.

Not me, I want Brad Today.

Also allot of my paranoia on you would probably be solved from a Brad flip and almost solved with Zenon as well.

In a world your a wolf, it’s likely with Zenon, the issue is, Zenon is only a wolf if at least one of Brad/Dota and I’m still under the belief Dota is town plus your treatment of Brad and their treatment of you can very well be aligned wolves.

Not to mention I’ve played with Brad and remember his meta and I find it odd yesterday or day 1 he didn’t do what he did today, I expected him to do it sooner and he didn’t.

Brad also cause suspicion on You, Brad is known as wolf to accuse a power wolf on their team but never actually go through with it.
So Paranoia.

I also underestimated you a bit.
Technically you could have defended me because you wanted to avoid me trying to shoot you again so you wanted me to get on your side.
However, I still and wanna still believe your town.

It’s possible I can be wrong here, that much is true.
But I think the best chance for my team to win is for the Brad flip because if you are a wolf, town needs this wolf execution today.

I know maybe I’m in tinfoil world but I want to make sure town has the best chance at winning.

It’s not like any of the other suspects seem to be taking much more initiative.

i never touched on the randomness of it
if we’re assuming its a rash judgement the 18% might as well be closer to a 50% and i dont know where im going with this youve successfully backtracked me into being confused also im not even sure how the counterclaim relates anymore i wanna go home

at this rate im gonna miss eod. again
i should probably go to bed soon

1 Like

That would only happen if their teammates are Maple and Kork and that’s like never the fucking team.

For Jaiden it’s like man idk.

It’s hard to say what Jaiden is, I can no longer say I oppose to their execution but think there is better for today.
(Basically think about Jaiden the same way Arctic claims to think about Brad.)

Don’t stay up too late <3

nvm may is town fo r totally non biased reasons for sure

1 Like

I most likely won’t be here for EoD as there’s a good chance it’ll be 1 AM or something in the morning and I’ll be sleeping.

Least I’m assuming it’ll end at that time.

I better fucking miss EoD. If you see me up at EoD murder me with rocks and hammers

2 Likes

can i hit you with a wet trout

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

How do I vote

VOTE: Bradland

hammer icon

VOTE: May

VOTE: Bradland

Maybe I’m being too tunnely but I really wanna see if i’m 3/3 and not 2/3 and I really believe this can flip wolf.

Aro :white_check_mark:
Wazza :white_check_mark:
Brad :question:

Forgive me for asking but Why