Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Wazza enchanted me with her elegant words that she used a lot of

Fair tbh
Same

when is EOD?

Voted Aro because Rabbit asked me to.

Then vote Achro late because shrug and he was calling for my head and my townread, lol, was the counter wagon.

And I was trying to save lol.

1 Like

Ya seem to be a lot more calm now brad

Checking while I’m in bed about to fall asleep.

Now Kork why vote me when I was actually trying to get you in the game?

uhh like I said it was really just due to the tone shift? I really have nothing else. Guava told me to just start looking at what I see at the moment, since I was in backreading hell

Thaaaat’s NAI that’s how I normally am.

what is NAI?

I can’t stand certain…players let’s say.

Plus I shot at a wolf/called for a shot on a wolf being Aro so yeah. People still trying to kill me I feel is bad.

The tone shifts.

Specifically because some players are trying to read into shit in a way that I’m doing things because I’m reading them a certain way.

Which if you read me or my wording you know that’s not the case.

Which seemed obvious and then all of a sudden you acted so like “OMG look how much I pushed Aro on my own” on Day 2 and you can’t deny it because buddy I can just ISO you and pull up your post. :smiling_imp:

A wolf highly suspected by others.

According to a dead villager (either Magnus or Frost) you slanking in this scenario is a wolf tell.

It’s funny how you didn’t start being rude or insulting me when I called you town.

Very funny indeed.

I mean, I’m dying for just seeing something I saw in the moment :person_shrugging: It makes sense why you guys want to kill me when I’m just suddenly getting active for no reason so I mean yall do you lol.

I’m just gonna change vote to may so I have a closer chance of liver :smile:

VOTE: May

Slanking is NAI.

I literally did this shit in FAM last year, and I was town.

I mean that’s fair, it’s just something a dead Townie brought up.

What bothers me is your like “oh look at me I voted and shot a very likely wolf” and fucked off for the rest of the day and you also called Arctic wolfy and you do that kinda thing as a wolf, especially if they are your partner.