Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Oooo. Continue.

It’s just regular psychology :sob::sob:
His logic makes sense if he were town
I just don’t believe him and also it could cause a townie to get executed instead
Like it’s not the most sound logic but I think regardless of alignment he thinks it makes sense

haha… yea totally doesn’t work on me

Okay but if we’re right and then get off the vote like… where do we draw the line of “you’ve lived long enough”
Like what if we keep putting off his execution because he “doesn’t resolve anything” until he slowly kills everyone who wanted to execute him :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Nah, it’s reverse.

As in, telling someone to kill you can convince someone to not shoot you.
That’s why it’s in reverse.

Like if you don’t belive him and think he is scum, then it’s clearly reverse attempt. Cause he induces action opposed to what he is saying.

I’m not trying to do that, like I actually WANT to be shot eevee

I worded this as if I don’t think it makes sense
I think it makes sense in some situations but doesn’t work here

If I am shot it shows you all that i’m not mafia, and you can actually vote one out :sob:

if he’s scum and I’m right it’s reverse psychology but I was trying to speak from his pov where he is a townie

But the problem is if we shoot you and you’re town and then we vote out a town that’s two town dead but if we vote you out we have all of tomorrow to think about who the mafia is

Fair. Then it can be either reverse or standard psychology.

Hmm… you know what, that actually interested me. Tiem to read Kork

1 Like

There’s not much to read to be fair :sob:

YOOO I BROKE THE 100 MESSAGE MARK :partying_face:

1 Like

this is an awful post ngl

it was me asking genuinely confused lol

i think guava’s sus against kork around 5520 is insanely villagery for guava regardless of how correct it is (but i also think it is probably correct - i had thought a similar thing about how kork said he was unconfident about everything but immediately shot maple as soon as someone said to without ~any hesitation whatsoever)

nai for Kork
I can’t explain it but I don’t think that’s alignment indicative

did you not say that you were a fine execution earlier, why are you so against dying now
or were you just saying that to look good

I said I’m fine with getting shot. I’d rather get shot than hung, but go for it if you want?

Like.
I can hear it in Kork’s voice
And it doesn’t sound scummy
But it doesn’t sound townie

Idk if y’all play voice games but I’ve picked up people’s vocal tells and it just sounds like he’s talking normally
This is the stupidest read I’ve ever had but it feels correct to me