Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

wait fr
:skull: :moyai:

1 Like

What? lmao

Yeah, im just the monokuma theater :smiley:

I can hear your voice in my head saying “How did I out myself as wolf LMAO”
And you have certain vocal tells when you’re town or scum in drww but neither of them really apply to what I’m hearing

Of course this is like the most delusional read ever and it’s literally all in my head but I don’t think that post was alignment indicative is the point

the fact that lol was seeimingly making up meta on aro to push him with, like i know he’s flipped town but i maintain this and it was corroborated by iaafr and achro - lol was saying that aro low efforts/slanks as scum but none of us believed this to be true and lol only linked one game where this happened but i’m still not convinced it was actually AI for aro and it sounded like bs to me

Yeah Kork joined our homesite in 2019
And it’s not like he was active for the full 5 years but he’s been active at least since I’ve been active and I joined in 2021

the murder ends in like 7 minutes

That’s four years
I can’t count
But my point still stands

VOTE: kork

i’d say i’ve heard enough but i haven’t

atleast half the town isnt voting me :heart:

2 Likes

This was my pie post
:pie:

What more is there to hear

I will leave you all with this:

Omega Strikers Animated Opening by Studio TRIGGER - Japanese Vocals Version - YouTube

japense version is p based

1 Like

even though he sounds incredibly scummy right now and i feel like his entire approach to the game has changed there’s a threshold on how confident you can be on a lowposting slot like that flipping mafia

1 Like

Let’s see…

Doesn’t deal well with with stress
High level of neutoricism
Mid-high level anxious
Empathetic, but can’t really release it (first game target problems?)
Yet weirdly stable on the emotions side
Doesn’t dislike abstract concepts
High adaptivness level (?)
Represented by lack of preparation (??)
Rather low extraversion, doesn’t start new conversations (first game problems?)

That’s more or less it on a quick glance.

What do you mean?

read arogame’s treatment of particleman, it blatantly reads as a wolf whiteknight/pocketing a villlager because no wolf would treat particleman the way aro did as a partner with saying his reads felt genuine when he was clearly trolling and the entire thread was dunking on him, that’s like social suicide if/when particle flipped red

How likely you are to have mood changes when situation changes. How much it influences you.

More of calculated vs emotional thing.

Ah. Would ask for an example but like… no time

Literally a full hour left