Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I got your back

1 Like

nah, unless the scum is dying 100%, then insane shots come from town 99% of the time

Someone impersonated me in an anon game recently lol

1 Like

may this is exhausting and kinda hurts a little can we take a break
i dont think this is gonna be anything but a head on collision and my singular sore finger is not having it

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine. Let me go figure out the rest of your partners

i was hoping more of a talking about how your days been kind of thing but yeah that works too

1 Like

I once joined a mash ignored it completely for like 7 day phases it was FX my team begged me to shoot my ita which i had not done all game i asked who the towniest player in the game was they told me i joined thread ITA them get screamed at by like everyone went oops haha sorry and then we misexed a town and won and they didn’t kill me.

It was so iconic that i joined dead chat and just saw people asking how i talked my way out of the scummiest shot ever.

This read like a break up text lol

I’m not doing that here though

the opposite actually. its a break for frozen yogurt (subversion of expectations)

1 Like

i am so unbelievably pumped for no reason

give me people to iso NOW

i feel like a spike of energy has just electrocuted me and now my brain is working again

VOTE: BradLand

Idk how to feel about Min but I definitely don’t want to flip May and I do not trust Brad

May (2): Jaiden, BradLand
min (1): fraZ0R
BradLand (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (10): Zenon, min, dota, eevee, Jar, May, Zorvo, Garfooled, O.kazo, Maple

scumteam probably gonna end up being something insane like guava/fraz0r/zenon or whatever lol

@May im getting ready for bed you can continue pushing me now

Scum team is gonna be something I might’ve caught if I had higher motivation and more time—

Damn I got got

Me.

1 Like

This is a stunning team bb.