Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m like extremely happy right now but have no wim lol

Hey Zenon are you ever gonna make your pfp Kagura?
I keep getting reminded of her every time I look at your picture

wim also gone due to all the misses
expected new info and got nothing
and i couldve bothered to try to make a case and read interactions n shit if ctrl+f on this website wasnt so wonky to use
no arctic to bounce ideas off of either

Which one xD

new avatar for likey

Scum: Jaiden, Brad, eevee

PoE: Maple, O kazo

Likely Town: Jar, fraZ0R, dota, min

Town: Guava, Zenon, Zorvo, Garfooled

Jaiden I’ve gone over plenty of times, but her reactions to the game are very obviously tailored to 1. get misexecutions and 2. get townreads rather than solve anyone, her actions don’t match up with her stated thoughts, and she’s very clearly paired with Brad and trying to distance from him by supporting every counterwagon to him yesterday and still listing him as scum today. She’s basically provided no thoughts whatsoever on his slot while also not even attempting to push back against the scumreads on him, something I’ve seen her do with partners time and time again.

Brad is similarly scummy, went back on his townreads pretty hard which I’ve never seen him do, has a sense of entitlement around his correct reads/shots that make me feel like he’s mad his TMI didn’t get him townread, is blatantly paired with Jaiden, and had a really wolfy reaction to the Kork wagon, trying to act like he scumread him all along.

eevee was blatantly last-minute distanced by Wazza, and Arctic went out making a strong case about his meta that holds from what I’ve experienced: the guy hates giving reads, hates being wrong, and pushes agenda by claiming to policy. He also fits with the low-activity scumteam that seems to be the trend around this game. I’ve been scumreading the guy for days.

For the last scum, it’s mostly between Maple and O kazo, Maple for his constant inactivity and pop-ins only to shoot townies, O kazo for previously mentioned reasons (and I didn’t like his EoD). I want to look more into the individual partnerships between those two and the rest of my scumteam - there’s not much, because so many of them are low-posters, but there’s gotta be some interactions.

Jar, fraZ0R, dota, min are all likely town, Jar off similarity to past games and general towniness, his comments feel natural and genuine, Eliza’s random Wazza shot + being in her town meta making reads rather than tearing 'em down, what others have said about dota’s motivation tells, and min off of Wazza’s spew. These townreads all have solid individual basis and I wouldn’t abandon them without very good reason.

Guava, Zenon, Zorvo, Garfooled are all locktown here; the wolves’ behaviour only makes sense with them all being town, stuff like Jaiden trying to start a wagon on Garfooled, the way she reacted to my Zorvo vote, the way she capitulated to Guava at EoD. They’re never W/W with just about the entirety of my PoE. They’re Just Town, barring situations where I am abysmally wrong.

Which townreads have I gone back on?

Only one I switched on was Rabbit but that was it.

Stop throwing.
You not shooting Eevee is a terrible play lol.

I can see this.
Dota could be the other mafia and is trying to distanced from Brad.

This is so fucking cute

1 Like

I’ll do it again

You TR Eevee now?

there is nothing to say about my brad scumread. its brad. he does brad things. i have vibes and vibes only

also insane ultimate tinfoil of scum zorvo hes accepting everything too easily its unlike him

IAAFR is the primary one I’m thinking of, but there’s also the fact that you townread Wazza and didn’t make a single comment about being wrong on it, and you never brought it up again.

This is a hella wolfy treatment of Wazza, placing her as a townlean, talking about how “extremely towny” she is and saying you’ll “eat your hat” if she’s mafia, never actually moving her up into a townread, and never acknowledging later that you townleaned her. You even had that weird line of awareness before Wazza and Aro died about how you sounded partnered with Wazza, who you were townreading, but not Aro, who you were bussing. You didn’t act nearly as confident about some of the players you placed above Wazza in your list of TRs - it’s like you wanted the benefits of convincing others she’s town, but not the risks of actually admitting it in your “objective” lists.

This is why I’m alive and why Arctic died.

I’m loving it.
If I can be wolf read and kill wolves at the same time maybe wolves will never kill me while I kill them.

arctic died because people listen to him zorvo

Oh, right, votes exist. VOTE: BradLand

damn i guess ive been trying to distance since day 1

i dont understand the pivot

oh right sleep zzzzzzz zzzzzzz

1 Like