Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

bad news

Eevee.
I have to sleep and you still haven’t given me your suspects.

Like…

I was against Frostwolf lynch - they flipped town, Leafia shot - they flipped town, Kork lynch - they flipped town, I followed Achromatic - they flipped town.

I might look scummy cause of lack of cooperation I gave. Sure.
But the lack of cooperation here is because you went literally after each and townie targets.

I shot Arctic for going after easy targets. And guess what, he lynched town.

Like literally, understand… This game is cursed at the current state.

Your wish was granted. Miss!

1 Like

From my PoV we are going after designed misslynches one after the other.
This has to stop.

I’m not going after easy targets, neither was Arctic directly.

We are trying to find the wolves and we went after those we suspected the most.

I don’t think it’s Jar, they just did stuff that’s borderline Town.
I don’t think it’s Guava, they don’t just push a villager with another wolf and them and the other wolf being the only two to do so.
FraZOR’s shot on Wazza was more Townie than Zenon’s shot because Wazza wasn’t suspected nearly as much as Aro was.

So who’s the wolves?

@eevee

If I refuse to answer this question, will you understand why I have to refuse right now, or will you try to push me because of it?

there should be at least one of the wolves in may/jaiden right

Probably maf given that we can’t get any shots hit and our wagons have been constantly leading to town yeets.

Seriously our maf flips have come from shots.

i suppose people are listening but
I’ve brought up everything i had to say
i will now do other things than try to convince you to turn yourself into the authorities

that was d2 early d3 zorvo
i opened up d4 with my reads in case i died in ITAs

“This assignment is worth most of your grade” :no_entry_sign:
“The person with the best presentation wins a 10 dollar gift card to [local coffee place]” :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Long story short I’m in thread now
Open for questions until I fall asleep

1 Like

So next thing Im going to suggest is to stop, think who is your most likely town.

Not most influential person with most charisma. But person who is juat town, even if they are low poster who had not much game impact.

After all it’s waye asier to find town than to find scum.

Read or ask theirs opinions. Think if your worldviews can exist together. Why. Why not.

If yes, good. If not - who needs to reevaluatebso cooperation can happen. Maybe both of you.

You get the gist, this game can be salvaged with bit of cooperation and double checking.

1 Like

I am not denying, that I made very little contrubation towards town.

Even if you read my reactions on people telling me town because of the shoot, I gave the credit for Zorvo for that.

I’m just lazy to read more than thousand posts each time before I write something, so I understand why people saying I am out of focus. (Because literally I am.)

Nope.

I donut i do find you scummy right now though.

To be clear. I donut agree.

So next thing Im going to suggest is to stop, think who is your most likely town.

Not most influential person with most charisma. But person who is juat town, even if they are low poster who had not much game impact.

After all it’s waye asier to find town than to find scum.

Read or ask theirs opinions. Think if your worldviews can exist together. Why. Why not.

If yes, good. If not - who needs to reevaluatebso cooperation can happen. Maybe both of you.

You get the gist, this game can be salvaged with bit of cooperation and double checking.

2 Likes

I don’t do teams.

I’d not kill bread today. I would kill Eevee.

Kill me. It’ll be funny.

Oh right yeah this is never true btw