Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

And this is why I usually don’t make reads. Even when I try, I came up with something fatally wrong…

Quick update, I got 15 millions budget increase.
Yes, irl.

All praise evaluation.

VOTE: O.kazo

How funny that I lost 33% of my power because of an error.

Fun fact. This is wolfyyyy

BradLand (4): guavagudetama, May, dota, Zorvo
May (2): Jaiden, BradLand
min (1): fraZ0R
O.kazo (1): O.kazo

Not Voting (6): Zenon, min, eevee, Jar, Garfooled, Maple

Change. I read up Eevee is town.

I lied. Zorvo can go though

VOTE: Zorvo

Shouting about the will of the dead without independent thoughts or reevaluating is kinda wolfy no cap. Wolfs have plenty of motive in a mountainous to kill a player and exact their will. Combined with Zorvo insisting the Aro shooters are not pure a stance that has netted -ev results and could just continue to give wolfs more free towny kills i can no longer abide by this.

Kill me. It’ll be funny. I wonder if Zorvo will try to enact my dying demands.

lets gooo obvious townie voting another obvious townie

Man they just keep catching me

Hard disagree

Imma need reasons that aren’t Aro or Arctic said so

hes just obvious to me, man’s putting his soul into his game, but if you disagree you disagree, hes probably getting killed tonight anyway

VOTE: Bradland

something is wrong with the brad vote. not that hes town but its not right

Well yeah. Mainly cause he’s town.

He’s like L - 3 right?

You better prove yourself today if your town.

When your town you can usually give a person or lead the thread correctly but your just reminding me of your wolf game where you leading people off of someone who has been suspected for awhile (BradLand) like that wolf game with Eliza.

Why are you different here?

Also there is a reason I had Aro, Wazza and Brad together.
Positioning.

Aro became a wagon and voted top wagons.
Wazza started to push for the villager who started the Aro wagon.
Where Brad was made sense as a wolf who voted a teammate just in case they get voted off (and shoots them just in case they get shot.) for credit. Brad also left the wagon with ease and had no problem going onto Wazza’s wagon with them.

Brad!Wolf clears Guava even more because Guava and Me were like the only others on that wagon.

Also guys remember again if Eevee is a wolf, OKazo is Town.

Again, I’m trying to clear as much as I can right now so it’s harder for wolves to win here.

Also Eevee, why did the BradLand wagon fade out of nowhere yesterday? Don’t you find it odd how I was the only one left on it?

Hard to say. I’m not sure about May, I’m leaning town but I can see Jaiden.

Eevee you’re crazy aren’t you?

I’ve been doing that.
Who in your opinion is charisma?
Because I trust Jar, Guava and FraZOR and it ain’t because of charisma it’s because of actual reasoning.

This is wolfy.
You’re not even responding or working with a town member.

If your town your playing fucking badly right now tbh, do something and maybe explained your Eevee read.

Hard Disagree.
Zenon isn’t acting in their town meta tbh.

@Zorvo do you agree if may is wolf zenon is also likely to be wolf