Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Let’s see, because I’ve actually been trying to solve this game.
When’s the last time you did a votecount analysis? I did one where’s yours?

Sorry, but I have been doing a fuck ton fucking more than you have done today, where’s your Eevee read?

I also was a main accuser to get rid of Wazza, did you see the Wazza interaction?
Have you viewed it yet or do you just like being a “bad bitch” and pushing me without listening or going over stuff.

It’s like you just want a reason to kill me rather then find a reason for me to be town.

If that’s how you play mafia as town your chances of winning will always be lower then not, as I said is why I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and say your probably mafia.

If your town please do something productive and look into why I can be town because I am town and have stuff to show about it.
My Legacy’s also show why I am town, even
look at my Wazza Interaction Man, it’s telling Wazza was scared of me and it showed I was a villager.
Remember I instigated for the shot on Wazza.

I don’t actually give a fuck if you were right on town, the only wolf you were right about was Aro and I was right on BOTH Aro AND Wazza, so yeah.

this was her vote yesterday

and then for no reason she listened to may and voted eevee

No.
I think Brad makes Zenon likely and Eevee might be with them.

Brad and Zenon have been soft defending each other and so has Brad to Eevee and Zenon has just suddenly stopped pushing Eevee who they were strong about to push me? That just doesn’t feel natural, these all can’t be town IMO.

1 Like

Interesting.

See to me what’s even worse is that today they just ignore Eevee, don’t give a reason, just starts accusing and voting me.

They don’t talk about their Eevee suspicion from yesterday or how they feel about Arctic’s read on them but instead just calls me fucking “Wolfy” think that’s a Townie thing to do?
No it fucking ain’t.

VOTE: Zenon

When I confront someone about a reasonable suspicion and give them an actual question in regards to what happened, a normal Townie person doesn’t turn around and call the post wolfy and ignore the question.

Zenon did as such, they ain’t Townie.

am voting zenon too then
VOTE: Zenon

because the thing that i just pointed is very strange. this could be a fumble as a wolf or just starting to townread may all of a sudden.

Kinda helps though because if this flips wolf like I think it will, she was definitely a strong deep wolf and who have likely just shot me tomorrow.

And Brad and Eevee wouldn’t have the guts to shoot me, they would be too obvious wolf at that point if they did.

1 Like

this. i dont. think. is possible

No Jar.
May isn’t a wolf.

What it was I think was Zenon just wanted to be on Eevee and have a buss to be more clear in case EEVEE wagon went through.

Well.
I am TRing May.
And that was out of blue as well.

Join Us.

okay idk why i sheep others and think may is wolf

what was

and why are you voting yourself

i think all the main conflicts in thread rn are tvt
may jaiden and zorvo zenon

@dota your opinion

ok

very nice opinion

1 Like

You enjoy Zenon not giving us her updated reads or thoughts on Eevee and just voting me?
Who you believe to be town.

You do know how badly Zenon is playing right now right? And you think they are still town?