Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

actually no im kinda going crazy because when i reread the second half of leafia’s iso it’s less wolfy

ye she seems null

here’s a bunch of Leafia being certain as scum (she was Demon in botc, Fang Gu iirc? doesn’t matter which one though)
I can probably find her being uncertain like that in a town game but I can’t remember a town game with her off the top of my head

2 Likes

VOTE: May

i’m going back to may and being less convinced

brad is probably town

1 Like

stop lurking

oh wow, the scumread is actually about her saying hmmm LOL
I guess that makes sense?
but like how does she continue that conversation? what more reasoning can she attempt to extrapolate from that?

sobs

No.

1 Like

I can link examples of Leafia claiming evil as evil if you want to see where I’m coming from.

Assuming Achro’s town, I’m assuming he would’ve looked at Leafia’s opening and noticed how it was less aggressive than how she has usually opens as evil, and therefore she must be town. I guess.

nah I’m good
seriously though, I am thinking, and I think in the long term this is more beneficial
Genie had a similar player and he lost us the game, I refuse to let that happen again.

1 Like

brad is definetly town

you have a gun hes dying d2 i have no doubts about it . just dont kill him d1

Achro is not the Terminator.

1 Like

who do you think is the best d1

im glad you asked i think arctic is a wolf

^this makes Particle a better D1 exe than Leafia. Without ITA you might could convince me to change.

Also who the heck is decided it that indians can’t be cowboys? (Or bandits) It’s just simple racism.

3 Likes

explain to me why in the eveerloving fuck is he posting these long ass posts and making sure everyone knows hes conserving posts

he only posted 40 times

wolf behaviour

VOTE: Arctic

oh right i just clocked that its a ITA game

why would a wolf call everyone a wolf and be unlikable he knows thats gonna piss people off it makes absoluetly 0 sense

in a normal game id get it but in an ITA game??